Read and Write Checks Vocabulary Practice
customer service representative write a check
checking account check registry
close a checking account balance
check number check
Directions: Fill in the blanks below with the correct word or words from
the box above.
1. A piece of paper that tells the bank to pay someone an amount you write is
2. A bank account that allows you to write checks is a .
3. When you , the amount is subtracted from
your checking account.
4. You keep record of the checks you write so that you will remember later in
5. Your holds the checks and the check registry.
6. The number in the top right corner of a check is the .
7. You start a checking account when you one.
8. The amount of money you have in your checking account is
9. You when you stop writing
checks on your account and take all of the money out of it.
10. The person you talk to in the bank when you want to open or close a
checking account is the .