Team manager actions since last Committee meeting

Document Sample
Team manager actions since last Committee meeting Powered By Docstoc
					          Secretary Pre – Circulated Report SEPT 07



Actions from minutes of minutes of the meeting:
Completed Actions from last committee last committee
meeting:
 - New Membership forms have been sent to Ray by KS to put up
    onto the new website.
 - B&G publicised the Sport’s Injury clinic and I have asked for the
    same advert to go up onto the new website.
 - I have forwarded the new members documents and club
    honours from last years AGM to be put up onto the new website.
 - The last development meeting minutes were found and
    circulated to the committee before the relevant meeting.
 - I updated the pre-circulated report template to include the
    additional ‘Outstanding Actions’ box and forwarded to the rest of
    the committee.
 - I liaised with Peter Hubbersty to send out the new car stickers
    with the next copy of B&G; all members should now have a new
    car sticker.
Outstanding actions from the minutes of the last committee
meeting:
NONE
Other actions since the last committee meeting:
1. Membership forms sent out – 28 different units have been sent
welcome letters and Team Leaders have received an updated helper
contact list.
2. Email correspondence – Request for funding for Lagganlia
training camp by Jenny Evans, James Taylor, Peter Hodkinson,
Elizabeth Parkinson and Fiona Claxton. I forwarded to the rest of
the committee for a decision. 1/3 of the cost was agreed to be
contributed, I replied to them all and also asked if they could
provide a report on their experiences for B&G afterwards. Reminder
sent towards the end of August with B&G copy date.
- BOF requested our account details for their records – I forwarded
the request to PJ.
3. Postal Correspondence – New BOF website login and password
for NOC received.
Future Actions:
- NOC Car stickers – shall we sell them at events? If so, where and
how much?
Nothing to action

Outstanding actions from the minutes of the last committee
meeting:
None
Completed Actions from minutes of the last committee
meeting:
Other actions since the last Committee meeting:
    Payment of invoices, as received.
- Finished updating NOC junior rules & leaflet
    Depositing income, as received.
- Summer BBQ social organised for the Little John Relays but had
    Logging event income/expenditure Summer League and Little
      John Relays.

     Paying event levies (Little John Relays).

     Updating accounts on computer.
     Future Actions:
     Preparation of accounts for AGM

        Treasurer’s Pre – Circulated Report Sept 2007
to be cancelled due to bad weather

Outstanding actions from the minutes of the last committee
meeting:
Completed Actions from minutes of the last committee
meeting:
 - None
 - Purchased Garmin Foretrex 201 GPS unit for club use
Other actions since the last committee meeting:
Outstanding actions from the minutes of the last committee
- None
meeting:

Future Actions:

- Should the BBQ be rescheduled? Or left until next year?

            Junior Pre – Circulated Report Sept 07
- Decided to redesign CC certificates for NOC (needs an example of
old one however)

Other actions since the last committee meeting:
- Sorted OCAD9 bugs with Simon of the last committee ordered
Completed Actions from minutes Elliott (ongoing). Not
extra copy as AB seems happy with V8 for time being
meeting:
Future Actions:
- More mapping revisions
           Mapping Pre – Circulated Report Sept 07
- Web site date base, who was to input data? Ray is doing a lot of it, but
we will need some information added from the fixtures group data.
- Web site link circulated
- Added accident and emergency procedures to Organiser guidelines from
club mark files, but they willminutes of the last committeewe want
Completed Actions from need looking at to confirm what
when final draft is circulated.
meeting:
- Display was put up at Wollaton park; first summer league event.
- New membership forms produced and given to Catherine Hughes.
Outstanding actions from the minutes of the last committee
meeting:
- Organiser notes are now with Ray Barnes for an update on how flyers
are produced from web site, and Michael Napier re: registration
procedures.

Other actions since the last committee meeting:
- Re-booked Bramcote School for Thursday night training sessions.

Future Actions:
From EMOA meeting –
      We have go ahead for mapping Sprint Champs, but LEI are still
       sorting out the Middle event
      Can all coaches check their ‘licenses to practice’ are up to date with
       all requirements being met.
      Are there any comments on the age based colour coded results, as
       mentioned in the last EMNEWS
      Funding is available from British Orienteering for training for
       planners, coaches, etc. Enquiries via RDO.

            EMOA Rep Pre – Circulated Report Sept 07
-   The principle of having a second person in support at Summer
    League events was discussed and agreed with Helen.

 - Fixtures list forwarded to all Committee members. Subsequently
   superseded by further minutes of Catherine.
Completed Actions fromupdates from the last committee
meeting:
 - Capital One with Oli Johnson regarding place in June one worn
 - I have spoken corporate event took Tracksuits. The at Holme
   by SYO is and proved very successful. Further similar events
   Pierrpont very expensive; in the region of £70 for top and trousers. to
   be encouraged by a section in the new website.
   They do a cheaper one but I need to arrange with Oli to collect a
    sample off him to see if it is what we are looking for.
-   I’ve had agreed that B&G should be website and a number
    It was correspondence with Ray regards thepublished bi-monthly,
    of documents haveEMEWS publishing dates. him. issue to be at
    alternating with been completed and sent to Next
   the beginning of from the Articles of the last committee
Outstanding actionsSeptember. minutes requested from all NOC
meeting:
   members.
- None.
Outstanding actions from the minutes of the last committee
meeting:
- None

Other actions since the last committee meeting:
- Mick Lord recruited as Publicity Officer. All relevant information
   forwarded including partially completed NOC tri-fold publicity
   leaflet and suggestions for outstanding tasks required to
   complete.

-   Meeting re Sport England funding – see elsewhere in Sept 07
    meeting agenda.

-   Reminder sent out re AGM date, agenda, and format.

Future Actions:

            Chair Pre – Circulated Report - Sept 2007
Other actions since the last committee meeting:
 - I took three NOC teams to the Junior Peter Palmer Relays.
 - I started to look at ‘Route gadget’ for NOC but there are issues
   regarding the licensing required.
 - I have bought the Summer League prizes.
 - I have sent information out for the CS Cup Final.
Future Actions:
 - Giving out prizes for the summer league – what is the best way
   to do this?
 - Follow up track suits and look at possible alternatives – Craft?
 - Resolve licensing issue for ‘Route Gadget’.
 - Give out Summer League prizes.
 - CS Cup Final!
 - Sort Jukola teams (though not until around xmas for entries)
 - Make Summer League amendments.

             Team Captain Pre – Circulated Report

				
DOCUMENT INFO
Shared By:
Categories:
Stats:
views:5
posted:2/23/2010
language:English
pages:7
Description: Team manager actions since last Committee meeting