Diesel - Electric Hybrid Propulsion
• Environmentally friendly, silent and comfortable in
electric mode with zero emissions.
• Comfortable navigation and fuel efficient in electrical
mode with total control while cruising.
• Easy to control in electric and diesel mode with a
shared single lever control.
• Low maintenance - coupled between the engine
flywheel and gearbox. (No bracket adjustments).
• Easy to switch instantly between electric and diesel
mode as required, for example, in strong winds and
• Secure automatic recharging of the batteries in diesel
mode, giving maximum cruising range.
• The intercalated hybrid system can be fitted on the
Nannidiesel range from 21hp through to 200hp,
complying with the most stringent emission
regulations in the world (EPA, RCD, BSO).
• Suitablefor the entire Nannidiesel
Sail Drive and Shaft Line Range:
⇒ Kubota base (21hp—130hp)
⇒ Toyota Common Rail (165hp to
• HybridPropulsion integrates two
⇒ DC Charging Control Lever
⇒ Electrical Engine
Electronic Control Unit
• 24v Electrical Engine
Hybrid Control Unit
⇒ Power 6.8hp
• 48v Electrical Engine
⇒ Power 9.5hp Intercalated Generator
• Generator Dimensions
⇒ Thickness: 125mm Battery for Diesel Engine
⇒ Diameter: 340mm
⇒ Weight: 35kg
• ElectricalMechanical Power Unit
that the following functions
⇒ Engine Propulsion in electrical mode.
⇒ Recharging of batteries in diesel mode
for switching between electrical and
⇒ Shared lever control for electrical and
Battery pack for electrical
• 24v battery pack shared by electrical
propulsion & onboard consumption OR
• 48v battery pack dedicated to Engine