Business Process and Systems Analyst Intern
Company Name: Adobe United
Job ID: GG030909
States-California, San Jose
Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding
workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand.
We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being
involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what
makes Adobe such a great place to work.
Click this link to experience A Day in the Life at Adobe:
Document Adobe’s demand/supply model from a perspective of customer service levels and
direct material cost. Analyze the impact that changes to Adobe’s demand/supply chain model
forecasting methods would have on customer demand service levels (inventory availability) &
direct material costs (supply, excess, obsolesce).
Identify, document, & analyze the potential impacts of changes to the demand/supply model
forecasting such as:
• Incorporating channel sell through information into the demand/supply chain forecast.
• Incorporating channel inventory information into the demand/supply chain forecast.
• Integrating information “pools” into a comprehensive demand/supply chain forecasting
• Incorporating sales forecasts into the demand/supply chain forecast.
• Assess lowering inventory costs and better inventory control
At the end of the assignment a roadmap (not a timeline) of proposed improvements should be
completed. This should include:
1. A business case document describing, in plain English, the proposed changes.
2. A description of required source data elements.
3. An analysis of demand service level impacts for each proposed change.
4. An analysis of financial impacts for each proposed change. (ROI, present value)
• Supply chain operations experience or understands components of a supply chain.
• Accounting for cost of goods sold / direct cost.
• Ability to perform and explain statistical analysis/understand metrics.
• Strong process and systems orientation.
• Good interpersonal skills – ability to work across organizational boundaries.
• Cultural flexibility – ability to work across a geographically and culturally diverse
• Clearly communicates business case (verbal/writing)
• Basic project management skills
• Plans activities
• Drives a schedule
• Coordinates people
Adobe’s dynamic working environment is well known – including ten years on FORTUNE
magazine’s "100 Best Companies to Work For", and other, similar accolades. By hiring the very
best and brightest, we continue to be a simply better place to work.
Adobe is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity
in the workplace.
About Adobe United States
Adobe has approximately 4,000 employees in the United States and is headquartered in San
Jose, California, with other office locations nationwide.
Job Level Individual contributor
JobType Full Time
Locale United States/San Jose
Experience 3-5 years
Preferred Language English