VENUE RENTAL AGREEMENT
VENUE'S NAME (hereafter referred to as ABBREVIATED VENUE'S NAME), and YOUR
COMPANY NAME hereby agree to the following terms for the rental of the VENUE NAME AND
1. ABBREVIATED VENUE'S NAME agrees to provide its theater with seats, light and sound
systems, backstage area, dressing rooms, lobby, restrooms, and parking lot for the duration of this
rental, exact dates as specified in #4.
2. YOUR COMPANY NAME is responsible for staffing the front of house, box office, security,
parking attendants, light and sound operators, set, costumes, equity waivers and rights to the
material being presented.
3. YOUR COMPANY NAME agrees to pay ABBREVIATED VENUE'S NAME a total rental fee
in the amount of DOLLAR AMOUNT for NUMBER OF PERFORMANCES and NUMBER OF
REHEARSALS/PREVIEWS/LOADINGS. The rental fee payment schedule is as follows:
DOLLAR AMOUNT due by DATE, DOLLAR AMOUNT due by DATE, and DOLLAR
AMOUNT due by DATE.
4. YOUR COMPANY NAME will have use of the aforementioned spaces during the following
rental times :
LIST OF DATES AND TIMES AND TYPE OF USE OF RENTAL (ie. performance, rehearsal,
5. YOUR COMPANY NAME agrees to provide a certificate for one million dollars worth of
liability insurance to cover any injury, loss or damages caused by the negligence of YOUR
COMPANY NAME for the duration of the rental agreement. This certificate must list as additional
insured: VENUE’S NAME AND ADDRESS, and must be secured prior to the start date of the
6. YOUR COMPANY NAME will be given one set of keys to the building at VENUE
ADDRESSand is responsible for the return of the keys to ABBREVIATED VENUE'S NAME
upon completion of the load-out. Loss of or failure to return the keys will result in a replacement
fee of DOLLAR AMOUNT.
7. YOUR COMPANY NAME agrees to lock and secure the facilities at VENUE ADDRESSas
instructed ABBREVIATED VENUE'S NAME at all times during the period covered in this rental
agreement. Members of YOUR COMPANY NAME are not to use any of the building's spaces
other than those specified in this agreement.
8. YOUR COMPANY NAME agrees to at all times keep all areas of the first floor of the building
clean and the passageways clear and accessible to persons with wheelchairs. YOUR COMPANY
NAME agrees to properly dispose of all food, trash and garbage at the close of each night.
Restrooms will be cleaned and re-stocked at regular intervals by ABBREVIATED VENUE'S
9. YOUR COMPANY NAME agrees to at no time exceed the NUMBER OF PERSONS
occupancy limit which is designated by the fire code. YOUR COMPANY NAME is responsible
for any fines imposed by the Fire Marshall for exceeding this limit during their production.
10. YOUR COMPANY NAME has permission to load-in on DATE; and their load-out is to be
completed on DATE. As part of the strike, YOUR COMPANY NAME agrees to remove and
properly dispose of all sets and materials brought into the facilities at VENUE ADDRESS, unless
they receive specific permission from ABBREVIATED VENUE'S NAME to leave certain
11. YOUR COMPANY NAME may place posters and information tables in the building's lobby,
and place their own sandwich board with publicity information on the sidewalk in front of VENUE
ADDRESS during the hours of rental by YOUR COMPANY NAME.
These terms are hereby agreed to by ABBREVIATED VENUE'S NAME and YOUR COMPANY
Venue Contact Sign Name Here Artist Director Sign Name Here
Venue Contact Print Name Here Artistic Director Print Name Here
VENUE'S COMPANY NAME YOUR COMPANY NAME
VENUE'S ADDRESS YOUR ADDRESS
VENUE'S TELEPHONE NUMBER YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER