Commercial Rental Space Prospectus Form:
Please answer the questions below so we can identify
the best fit in terms of space, rates and amenities.
1. Description of proposed business:
2. How will it serve downtown Flint and residents of the surrounding area?
3. Community need – What is the current and anticipated need for this business?
4. How does the proposed facility align with the development values, goals, or
recommendations of the City of Flint, Uptown Reinvestment and other efforts?
5. Which community members will benefit from this business, such as: youth,
teens, families, singles, elderly, people with disabilities, people of various cultural
backgrounds and income levels?
6. Do you have a business plan? Please attach.
7. What is your strategy for securing start-up funding?
8. How much funding has been procured at this time, and from what sources?
9. How much renovation is needed to change raw space into your business?
10. What kind of space requirements are there for you business: storefront,
office, display windows, signage, parking, high speed internet, etc.?
11. Identify potential challenges or issues that would affect the progress or
success of the business.
12. What experience do you have owning or managing your own business?
13. Other Information Pertinent to the Project
If you have any questions please contact:
503 S. Saginaw Street, Ste. 1500
Flint, MI 48502