THE CLUB MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
June 18–20, 2010 • Nashville Convention Center • Nashville, TN
INFORMATION (Must be completed—Information provided is for internal NAMM use only)
LEGAL Company Name Member Number
(If name has changed, please provide government-issued document)
Contact Name Direct Phone Number
City State ZIP Country
E-mail Web site
Onsite Contact___________________________________Cell #____________________________________
SHOW DIRECTORY LISTING INFORMATION - Deadline: April 30, 2010
Company Name _______________________________________________________Alphabetize Under Letter _____________________
Name to be used on trade show badges. Must be legal company name or established “dba.” All pre-registered Club Members who
submit their Agreement by April 30, 2010 will be listed in the Summer NAMM Show Directory under the Club Member section.
PLEASE CHECK APPROPRIATE BOXES
❑ $295 Single Club Membership
❑ $1,500 Company Club Membership (Up to 6 Club Memberships)
See reverse side for Club benefits.
GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
• The Club is meant to be a quiet area. Please be courteous to other members.
• No product is allowed in The Club - brochures and catalogs only.
• There is a 10 minute limit at the Internet Café if others are waiting. Please use the Internet for business only.
• Meetings are restricted to Red (Exhibitor), Blue (Buyer) or Clear (Press) badge attendees.
• Only adults over the age of 18 have access to The Club.
• No personal items may be left overnight in The Club as overnight security is not provided.
• As a reminder, solicitation on the show floor is prohibited.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Applicant must be a current Commercial, Affiliate Commercial or Service Provider Member of NAMM through the event dates.
• NAMM, in its sole discretion, will determine whether a prospective Club member is eligible to participate in the event.
• Club fees are non-refundable.
• Membership in The Club does not entitle member to request a hotel suite or special event space.
By signing this document, your Company agrees to the conditions of the 2010 NAMM Commercial Membership Application
regarding intellectual property, which includes but is not limited to representations and warranties, a covenant not to sue, and an
agreement to hold harmless and indemnify. You should review these conditions at www.namm.org/membership. Your Company
consents to receive pertinent commercial messages via fax and e-mail from NAMM and its authorized third parties.
Authorized Signature: __________________________________________Printed Name: ______________________________________________________
Return completed agreement to NAMM by mail, e-mail or fax. Keep a copy for your records.
5790 Armada Drive • Carlsbad, CA 92008 • Ph: (760) 438-8001 • Fax: (760) 438-7327 • firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for a club membership, your agreement must be accompanied by full payment of club membership. If your
NAMM Membership expires prior to the show ending, the credit card provided below will be charged for NAMM Membership dues.
Payment can be made by company check, cashier’s check, money order or credit card. Please make checks payable to NAMM:
❑ Company Check # ____________________________❑ Credit Card Information ❑ VISA ❑ MasterCard ❑ AMEX
Card # ________________________Exp date ____________Card holder Name ____________________________________________
Billing Address _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Execution by NAMM (For use by NAMM Management only.)
Accepted by: NAMM
For NAMM: _______________________________________________ Date: ___________________________________________________
• Hours of operation
June 18 & 19 – 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
June 20 – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Full time receptionist
• Show Directory Listing with your company name in the “Club Membership” section
• Access to the Show floor and R&B Lounge
R&B LOUNGE BENEFITS
• Meeting tables
• Lounge area
• Complimentary internet stations
• Free wi-fi access
• Limited fax and copy availability
• Lock-up room for personal items