Coachella Valley Children’s Center
Immediate In-Kind Needs
as of November 6, 2008
1. Countertop Fabrication (materials are donated) – need by 11/14/08
2. Flooring (carpet and tile) – need by 12/05/08
3. Appliances (need to be Energy Star) – need by 12/05/08
4. Landscape Plant Materials – need by 12/05/08
5. Patio Covers (Alumawood or lattice) – need by 01/01/09
We Need Your Help!
In 2007, there were over 10,000 reported cases of child abuse in the Coachella Valley and
surrounding areas. As a result, Olive Crest is constructing The Coachella Valley Children’s Center,
which will serve as both a residential treatment and educational facility for local abused, abandoned
and neglected youth.
Olive Crest is dedicated to Preventing child abuse, to Treating and Educating at-risk youth and to
Preserving the family . . . “One Life at a Time.” ®
If you are interested in donating or have any questions, please contact Rebecca Brown at (760) 564-
6036 or email@example.com.
Olive Crest: 50855 Washington Street, #251, La Quinta, CA 92253 Phone: (760) 564-6036