Antena t a l & B a b y M a s s a g e For More Information & Enquiries
Mount Elizabeth Hospital Please contact us at + 65.6731.2133
U YORK HOTEL
EG JALAN JINTAN ELOK
Pregnancy is probably the most exciting period in any B) One-to-one Baby Massage Programme
JALAN LADA PUTEH
woman’s life. It is a time of happiness and expectation. But, The one-hour individualised programme is strongly
it is also a time of great emotional and physical change. For recommended for new mothers to learn and experience MOUNT
JALAN KAYU MANIS
you, it may mean a whole new awareness of your body as it the importance of early bonding with their babies in the O LUCKY PLAZA HOSPITAL
prepares itself for the birth of your baby. comfort of their maternity rooms, prior to discharge. H
Our antenatal programmes are developed by our multi- AD
Benefits: TONG BLDG THE PARAGON
disciplinary team of dieticians, lactation consultants, • Enhances postnatal postural care and awareness.
midwives and qualified therapists to guide and help you • Promotes parent-child bonding through touch. The IPAC Hotline +65.6735.5000 is a free service that connects
prepare for all aspects of your new role as a mother. patients in real time to relevant medical services and doctors across
• Calms the baby and promotes quiet sleep. ParkwayHealth’s Hospitals.
• Alleviates infant gas and colic.
Individual Programme • Encourages muscular co-ordination and suppleness.
East Shore Hospital Gleneagles Hospital
A) One-to-one Antenatal Programme • Enhances physical development of the baby. 321 Joo Chiat Place 6A Napier Road
Singapore 427990 Singapore 258500
Our programme is suitable for expectant mothers who
want privacy and personal guidance from our qualified Availability: Prior booking is required on weekdays Tel: +65.6344.7588 Tel: +65.6473.7222
(1.45 pm, 3 pm, and 4 pm). www.eastshore.com.sg www.gleneagles.com.sg
therapists to suit their individual needs.
Mount Elizabeth Hospital ParkwayHealth
Programme includes: 3 Mount Elizabeth Primary Care Network
• Postural awareness and correction. Singapore 228510 20 Bendemeer Road, #01-02/06
• Exercises such as conditioning of muscles affected Tel: +65.6737.2666
during pregnancy. www.mountelizabeth.com.sg Tel: +65.6227.7777
• Breathing and pushing techniques to cope with labour.
Availability: Prior booking is required.
ParkwayHealth Day Surgery &
363 Balestier Road
A Meta Fusion Design | Printed by Sunrise P & S | October 2007
Group Programme Lesson 4: Breastfeeding Class B) Group Baby Massage Session
A) Group Antenatal Programme • Benefits of breastfeeding. This hourly group session (maximum size of six)
East Shore Hospital • Gleneagles Hospital • Mount Elizabeth Hospital
Our antenatal classes are specially designed to enhance • Preparation for breastfeeding. is recommended for babies between one to six months
mothers’ knowledge and confidence for a truly special • How to breastfeed. old. New parents will have a hands-on session on
birthing experience. • Common concerns. massage techniques, learn the benefits of
• Expressing and storage of breast milk. baby massage and how to create the right ambience for
Duration an enjoyable experience.
Seven one to 1.5-hour sessions, once a week Lesson 5: Exercise and Tour
• Application of breathing, delivery position and
pushing techniques (second stage of labour). Registration
Loose comfortable clothing (pants/bermudas)
• Overview of admission procedure.
• Tour of maternity wards and delivery suite. Name: FEES
Lesson 1: Nutrition Class NRIC / Passport No.: • Please note that all fees stated are
Lesson 6: Managing Labour Pain and Delivery Process subjected to prevailing GST.
• Appropriate weight gain throughout pregnancy.
• Pain relief methods. • Payment can be made via cash/VISA/NETs or
• Special nutrient needs during pregnancy and
• Coping with labour. Occupation: crossed cheque.
• Postnatal care. Address: • For payment by cheque, please make cheque payable
• Eating for a healthy baby.
to “Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd” and mail to:
• Dietary management of common discomforts
Lesson 7: Summary and Video screening of:
encountered during pregnancy. Email Address:
• Delivery process. Rehabilitation Therapy Department
Lesson 2: Lecture and Exercise Expected Date of Delivery (EDD):
• Baby care. Mount Elizabeth Hospital
• Postural awareness & body mechanism. Hospital where baby will be delivered:
3 Mount Elizabeth Singapore 228510
• Exercises such as conditioning of muscles affected Gynaecologist:
Lesson 3: Exercise and Labour INDIVIDUAL PROGRAMMES • Please send in registration form and cheque at least
• Breathing techniques and their applications (first • One-to-one Antenatal Programme ($250) one month prior to group class commencement.
stage of labour). • One-to-one Baby Massage Session ($88) • We will call you to confirm your participation only upon
• Partner’s/Supporter’s role such as learning relaxing receipt of payment.
massage techniques and applications. GROUP PROGRAMMES • Please note that there will be no refund upon
• Antenatal Programme ($200) confirmation.
• Baby Massage Programme ($30)*
*(10% discount if you have attended our antenatal programme) For patient information only. If in doubt,
please consult your doctor.
Voluptat alis ad tat lam, quismodo el in ero core faccumsan Baby’s Date of Birth:
vulla ad ming er acillam coreetum ipis nit lorper autat
endio odolor siscip enibh ero er sum amet in henim zzrilla
ndignis adipsum do et, sed dunt loborero commolut
nullandiat volor se corper si. Pis am, sisi erostio con henibh
el ulputpate minit lum dolesse do.