AIRBORNE VOLUNTEER STATEMENT
1. I hereby volunteer for Airborne training and/or assignment under the provisions
of chapter 6, AR 614-200. The following information is submitted:
a. PMOS .
b. Service Component .
2. I volunteer to perform frequent aircraft flights, parachute jumps, and to participate
in the realistic training while undergoing Airborne training and/or performing Airborne
duty. I also understand that I may be assigned to an Airborne unit for a period of not less
than 12 months upon satisfactory completion of the prescribed course.
3. My current period of service expires on . Upon
approval of this application, I understand that I will be required to extend my enlistment
or reenlist in accordance with AR 601-280 before departure, if necessary to meet the
length of service requirement (12 months after completion of training).
4. There has been no significant change in my physical condition since the time of
the physical examination. I consider myself qualified for Airborne training and/or
5. Upon successful completion of Airborne training, I agree to complete a minimum
of 12 months on Airborne status. I may not voluntarily terminate my Airborne status
unless Physically disqualified.