MEN’S ICE HOCKEY
SImon Fraser University’s Men’s Ice Hockey club team is seeking an Event Coordinator for the 2009/10 season. The
successful applicant will plan and execute the team’s Game-Night/Events strategy.
1. Attend all of the team’s home games
2. Build a group of volunteers to assist in game-night execution
3. Manage game-night ticketing operations
4. Manage game-night security operations
5. Create a fan-friendly environment at the team’s home games
6. Liase with team staff and sponsors
7. Work closely with the Promotions Coordinator to add excitement to game-night events
1. Strong communications and networking skills
2. Ability to display leadership skills and meet deadlines
3. Enthusiasm for the game of hockey is a must
4. Marketing or Event Management experience is an asset
1. This position includes a stipend to be determined based on the experience of the successful applicant.
This is an excellent opportunity for students who have a keen interest in being an important part of a successful sports
program. To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
SIMON FRASER UNIVERSITY MEN’S ICE HOCKEY
2008 British Columbia Intercollegiate Hockey League Champions
301-9288 University Crescent Burnaby, BC V5A 4X7