How to Make an Everyday Math Deck
When you don’t have an Everyday Math Deck you can create one.
One method is to use a regular deck of playing cards.
• For the numbers 2-10, use the regular cards.
• For zero, write a "0" on the queen face cards.
• For the number 1, use the aces.
• For 11-18, use the kings and jacks, one number on each card.
• For 19 and 20, use the jokers.
Another method for games that don’t require the use of numbers greater
than 10 would be to use the playing cards from the game of UNO.