RULES, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Class: ___________ Period: _____________
Be respectful Be prompt Be prepared Be neat and organized
1. Students are to be in their assigned seats with the required materials ready,
before the bell rings.
2. Students are to remain in their seats, speak in turn, and not disrupt class.
3. Students are to be respectful and considerate of others. Students will not pass
notes, throw objects, bring food or beverages to class or damage school
4. Students WILL NOT cheat on exams or quizzes. Students WILL NOT copy
homework or lab work from other students. An automatic zero will be
recorded for any student caught cheating.
5. Students will not sleep in the classroom.
6. Students will follow the teacher’s instructions.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
1. Students are expected to bring the following to class each day:
Textbook, folder/binder, pen/pencil, and calculator
2. Please complete all homework assignments on loose-leaf paper.
3. All homework assignments are due at the beginning of the class period and
will be checked then.
4. Please use your name, date and class period on all assignments.
5. Attendance is required. Excessive absences and/or tardies will limit your
success in this class.
6. It is the student’s responsibility to make-up all work missed due to excused
absences (within two days).
7. Hall passes will be issued only in an in emergency. Students will not be able
to go to their lockers, another classroom or the bathroom.
8. Students must read and be familiar will the lab procedures before entering the
lab. Students are expected to complete all laboratory exercises.
9. Individual help is ALWAYS here….before and after school. If you are
having some difficulty understanding some concepts or solving problems,
please do not hesitate to ask for help. I want you to be successful.
10. Grades will be determined on a point system. The semester will be composed
of: Tests, Quizzes, Homework, Laboratory assignments & Projects
STUDENT NAME (please print) ________________________________________
I have received a copy of and listened to a discussion of the classroom rules and
procedures. I understand and agree to comply with these rules and policies.
Furthermore, I agree to abide by any additional rules or verbal instructions provided by
my teacher. I am also aware of and understand the consequences of inappropriate
behavior in this class. And I understand that if I am experiencing difficulty in this course
that I can obtain help from my teacher before and after school.
STUDENT SIGNATURE ________________________________ DATE ____________