ALLOTMENT OF ARMY SURPLUS CLASS V ‘B’ VEHICLES
TO EX-SERVICEMEN: GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Ex-Servicemen/ their widows who are not re-employed or gainfully resettled.
2. Service personnel who are due to retire within next six months with pension.
How to Apply
3. Ex-Servicemen/ their widows should submit the application through their Zila
Sainik Board/ Rajya Sainik Board to Dte Gen Resettlement, West Block- IV,
R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066.
4. Serving personnel due to retire within next six months with pension should submit
the application through their OC Unit/Service HQrs to Dte Gen Resettlement, West
Block_IV, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066.
Documents to be Attached with the Application
5. Application form as per proforma attached in duplicate duly filled in block letters
and pasted with passport size photographs on both the copies on the top duly attested
by Secretary, Zila/Rajya Sainik Board/ OC Unit.
6. Affidavit as per proforma attached in duplicate duly attested by Oath
Commission/ Class | Magistrate/ Notary Public on non-judicial Rs. 10/- Stamp Paper.
7. Certified true copy/ Photostat (in duplicate) of discharge certificate/ retirement
order duly attested by Secretary, Zila / Rajya Sainik Board/ OC Unit. Officers are
required to submit two CTC of retirement order issued by MS Branch, Army HQ/ Air
HQ/ Naval HQ or two CTC of CDA(P) Pension Certificate/ letter/ Order.
8. Bank draft of Security Deposit in favour of DGR Security Deposit Fund (A/c No.-
19417) will be pledged along with two photocopies of the same to DGR.
9. Bank draft will be retained by DGR. However, two photocopy of the same, duly
attested will be sent along with the application to MGO branch.
10. A security deposit as stated against each type of vehicle is to be deposited in DGR
Security Deposit Fund (A/C No-19417) and pledged in favour of Director General
Resettlement, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi on behalf of President of India:-
(a) Motor Cycle - Rs. 1000/-
(b) Jeep/Jonga/Tk 1 Ton/ Mini Bus - Rs. 3000/-
(c) 3 Ton and above - Rs. 8000/-
11. Name of any one of the following Ordnance Depots where the applicant wishes to
take delivery of the vehicle is to be written in the application form:-
(a) CVD Delhi Cantt
(b) COD Chheoki (Allahabad)
(c) COD Mumbai
(d) 223 ABOD
(e) OD Avadi
(f) 11 FOD, C/O 56 APO
(g) VSD Meerut
(h) Veh Depot Panagarh (WB)
(i) 5 FOD, C/o 99 APO
(j) NCVD, C/o 56 APO
(k) VSD Pathankot
(l) 41 Veh Coy, C/o 99 APO
(m) CAFVD Kirkee
(n) 6 FOD C/o 56 APO