Writing Powerful, Winning Proposals
Part of the Professional Services Survival Strategies Webinar Series from Alexander Consulting
Would you like to win more deals?
Would you like to increase your revenues and
gross profit? AT-A-GLANCE
Would you like to dramatically shorten your Date: Go to www.alexanderstrategists.com for
sales cycle? broadcast dates.
Time: 12 noon EST / 9 a.m. PST.
Are you winning 75% of your proposals or more? If not, why
Duration: 60 minutes.
not? Learn how to craft powerful proposals that create
confidence and urgency to land more deals and win business the Cost: $99 per person or $249 per company
majority of the time. location. (Fill the gymnasium—we encourage it!)
To get the client to act on your proposal requires confidence in you
and your organization to deliver the promised goods and enough Our Webinars are
personal urgency from the client to make (sometimes painful)
organizational and personal change. Both elements are important. guaranteed
Writing Powerful, Winning Proposals will show you how to
research, write, and deliver proposals that win more deals! for your complete satisfaction
or you will receive a
Who Should Attend
Services executives, managers, practice leaders, marketing and full refund.
sales executives, product sellers, services sellers—anyone
involved in crafting proposals and statements of work.
Register Today at
What You Will Learn www.alexanderstrategists.com
In this practical, field-tested session you will learn how to create
client confidence and urgency by understanding:
• Why most proposals actually slow down the buying process!
• A framework that gets results:
About Your Presenter
- Demonstrating your understanding of the client’s Dr. James Alexander, founder of
situation: communicating issues, importance, and impact. Alexander Consulting, is a services
- Articulating your responses to meet your client’s needs: thought leader and the premier
showing value to the organization and value to the person. researcher, writer, and speaker on the
- Mitigating risk: explaining how your expertise, your topic of professional services strategy.
credentials, and your “promise” make buying safe and He has authored or co-authored dozens of articles, white
papers, research reports, and books.
Jim has taught at major universities in the U.S.,
• Top tips for winning proposals: Europe, and Mexico, and was selected as the services
- No surprises .
pundit for IBM Global Services 2003 Headlights Program.
- People, not companies, buy. In addition, he was the U.S. Department of Commerce’s e-
- Use the client’s language. business subject-matter expert for their Latin American e-
- Give choices. business Fellowship Program from 2001 through 2004.
- Personally present your proposal. Jim is a renowned expert on identifying critical
service trends and issues, defining benchmarks and
best practices, and clearly articulating this information
Questions? to the business world. He is a trusted advisor and
Please contact Jim Alexander executive coach to many senior executives of leading
at email@example.com or 239-283-7400. services organizations, helping them navigate the
journey from business-as-usual to business-as-
exceptional—high-performance, professional services
Alexander Consulting businesses.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES STRATEGISTS