Drawing Competition – ZF Calendar 2010
“Kids – Cars, Buses, Trucks, Boats, and Trains”
Do you or any of your staff have children with a gift and interest in drawing? Now, they have a
chance to get their drawings featured in the special edition ZF Calendar 2010 and also win 200
SGD in cash! There will be 12 winners – each gets 200 SGD cash prize, and has their winning
drawing featured in a calendar month.
This year, ZF South East Asia (ZFSEA) is holding a very special drawing competition with the
theme “Kids – Cars, Buses, Trucks, Boats, and Trains”. ZF is a major supplier to manufacturers
of these vehicles; participants are encouraged to use their imagination to create a drawing
showing these transportation vehicles, and most importantly, have fun along the way!
As a bonus, every child who participates will also receive a gift from ZFSEA – limited to first 250
early bird submissions only. So hurry and send in your entries soon! All entries must reach our
local offices latest by 18 September. For more information, visit our website www.zf-seasia.com
or contact any of our staff.
Participant Name: __________________________________ Date of Birth: ____________________
Country: _______________________Tel: ________________ Email: ___________________________
Parent Name: _________________________________________________________________________
Parent’s relationship to company below (E.g. Purchaser): __________________________________
Company Name: _________________________________ Contact Name: __________________
Seite/Page 2/2 · Datum/Date
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is only open to the children of ZF South East Asia’s
business partners, OSS workshop members.
2. This competition is only open to the children aged 4 to 15 years old.
3. Each drawing should be the child’s original artwork.
4. Participants can use drawing materials of any type (water color paints,
crayons, color pencils). Use of computer program imaging is prohibited.
5. Participants should draw on an A3 (297mm × 420mm) drawing paper in
a horizontal layout.
6. Every drawing should be accompanied by the application form.
Drawings without application form would not be accepted.
7. The deadline is 18 Sept 09. Drawings must be sent by post or by hand to
ZF South East Asia’s country offices.
8. The drawings will be judged on the merit of the drawings alone.
Winning drawings will be selected according to the levels of talent,
imagination, originality shown, and a good reflection of the theme.
9. 12 winning drawings will be selected and published in ZF calendar
10. The competition will be judged by a panel appointed by ZFSEA. The
Judges’ decision is final.
11. No alternative prize or prizes will be offered.
12. Parental/guardian consent is required to enter the competition
13. The drawings will not be returned.
14. ZFSEA reserves the right to vary or amend the competition rules or
prizes at any time prior to the date of the announcement of the winners.
15. Entry to the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these rules.
16. Copyrights of all drawings will be assigned to ZFSEA.