Kid Pix Templates
Project: ABC’s In Order
Grade Level: Kindergarten
Subject: Language Arts
Curriculum Goal: As a follow up to their study of letters and alphabetical order.
Technology Goal: Teaching Kid Pix truck tool for moving objects and the basic drawing
1. The students begin by selecting the truck tool on the tool bar.
2. Select the third marquee tool from the left end.
3. The students select the Aa and drag it to the top line.
4. Then they drag down each set of letters placing them in order. Keep the letters
close so they’ll all fit on the two lines. Be careful when placing the marquee
around the letters so they don’t cut the letters up. If they cut any of the letters up
they must stop and go to the Uh-Oh guy right away.
5. They continue until all letters are in order.
6. In the blank space where the letters were the student can draw one letter and a
picture of something that starts with that letter.
7. Teacher assists to Save and print.