Get Rid Of Zits
1. Wash your face at least two time each day, using a pure soap such as Ivory, & neat water. Hot water
opens pores, so wash with hot water. Chilled water closes pores, so splash your face with chilled water
after washing to ensure that your pores are protected from the environment. Splash with chilled water
before applying makeup as well. Click here for a FREE 5 piece delux kit of proactive ->
2. Reduce the use of cosmetics as much as possible to get rid of zits. These clog pores and wont help you
get rid of zits. If you must wear makeup, make sure that you are using hypoallergenic products, or
products for sensitive skin. Splash your face with chilled water before applying, & make sure you wash
all the makeup away before going to bed.
3. Keep you hair & hands off your face, the oil and dirt causes zits. Hair & hands contain oils that can
cause acne breakouts. When applying creams or makeup to the face, use applicators - not your hands.
Don't lean with your hands on your face either. Keep your hair pulled back off your face.
4. If your serious about getting rid of zits, Eat a well balanced diet, & make sure that you include plenty
of fresh fruits & vegetables. Fruits & vegetables contain a bit of natural vitamin A & vitamin E, which is
essential to nice skin care.
5. Hydrate the body - & the skin - with water. Hydrated skin is healthy skin. Water helps to detoxify our
bodies, & our skin, ridding us of elements that make us ill, as well as elements that can cause acne and
6. Don't avoid the sun altogether, because that is not healthy, but limit your time in the sun, & use a nice
sunscreen. Overexposure to the sun, or ultraviolet rays, can not only cause acne, but it can cause skin to
age quickly and really will hinder your results on getting rid of zits. It can also cause skin cancer. Make
sure you wash the sunscreen off when you come in from the sun to keep away from getting clogged
7. VERY IMPORTANT. Don't squeeze pimples, or pick at any sores. This can cause the spread of acne, & it
can leave scars as well. In lieu, treat the pimples & sores with topical ointments & creams, keeping your
hands off of them. Use cotton balls or q-tips to apply ointments & creams.
8. Make sure that you get plenty of rest. When they sleep, our bodies fundamentally reset. Hormones &
chemicals are produced that are not produced when they are awake. You need at least three hours of
uninterrupted sleep each night. Sleep is nice for the skin.
9. Stress is bad for the skin and causes zits to appear. As nice hormones & chemicals are produced &
released when they sleep, bad hormones & chemicals are produced when they are stressed. Avoid
stress as much as possible, & learn to do deep breathing exercises, or other stress reducing techniques,
for those times when you are stressed. Stress is a major influence on hot get rid of zits.
10. Treat yourself to a day spa two time every two or two months for the ultimate skin care experience.
Not only is this relaxing, it is great for the skin. The spa operators will be able to give you more tips to
clear skin. Go Here to get FREE 5 piece proactive solution! -> http://tinyurl.com/yzhlu2g