MEET THE PLAYERS
NFL TRANSPORT TEAM
It’s a pleasure
to share our
with you for
Commitment to the Emerging Business Program
• We are committed to using as many qualified small
and emerging business members, registered with
the Super Bowl Host Committee as are available.
• Working the Super Bowl is exciting and challenging.
You will be paid fairly for your services, but need to
give us fair prices. This is not a “get rich quick”
• We require a final invoice within two weeks post-
game. We will pay that invoice within four weeks
Commitment to the Emerging Business Program (Continued)
• Working with SB Transportation provides an opportunity to
expand your resume by adding Super Bowl XLIV.
• During SBXLI, SBXLII & SBXLIII NFL Transportation used
over $1.7M worth of Small & Emerging Business products
• You will be given clear instructions of our needs, and we
will work with you to succeed.
Your success is our success!
The Super Bowl Transportation Team
The Transport Team is comprised of Carey Worldwide and
Gameday Management Group.
Together we work with all of the NFL’s staff and vendors to
design and operate the most comprehensive transportation plan
for each city.
We work with the Host City to procure equipment and staff as
well as other necessary services to ensure a successful
Carey Worldwide Company Profile:
Carey is a transportation management & logistics company, as well as
the premier chauffeured services company.
Carey has over 19 years of Super Bowl experience and an established
client base that requires a host of ground transportation requirements
for the week of Super Bowl each year.
Carey will establish and operate a stand-alone Operations Center for
the week that will require employment and hiring of many local vendors
in the area.
Gameday Management Group Company Profile:
Gameday Management is a comprehensive transportation
management services company, servicing some of North America’s
largest events and venues.
Gameday Management has over 10 years of Super Bowl experience.
Click and Park, a web-based parking permit and travel demand
management system, has been used by the Super Bowl since
Jacksonville to provide transportation information to staff and guests.
Vehicle Needs and Types for SB Transportation
Premium Vehicles for Hire (approximately 700 – 900)
Local qualified livery vendors to contract with Carey
and provide services to Carey’s client base.
•6-8-10 passenger limousines
•10-15 passenger luxury vans
•21-32 passenger mini buses
Motorcoaches (approximately 300 – 400)
•47 passenger minimum
•2004 or newer; refurbished models (no older than
1999) may be considered for lower profile moves
•DVD player, CD player & PA System mandatory
•Available for minimum of 4 days (Feb 4th – 7th)
Minibuses (approximately 100)
•21 passenger minimum
•2004 or newer
Insurance Requirements for SB Transportation
All Vendors must:
•Carry at least $5,000,000.00 General Liability Insurance
•Carry at least $5,000,000.00 Auto Liability Insurance
•Carry Workers Compensation Insurance which meets all
Staffing Agency Needs
• Private Security Company to assist with security at the
Bus Yard and other locations (TBC).
• Clean-up Crews to clean parking lots after events and
game(s). Both manual and machine cleaning. Must have
own tools and transportation.
• Parking Lot Crew to assist with parking at Dolphin
Stadium and surrounding lots as well as other locations
(TBC) in the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami vicinities.
Staffing Agency Needs (Continued)
• Chauffeurs, Airport Greeters and Staff to work with the
hired car provider assisting with meet and greet and
airport pick ups.
• Bus Systems Staff to work at hotels and venues. Tasks
include taking passenger counts, loading buses and
providing event and schedule information.
• Administrative Staff to work at various locations in
support of the overall transportation operations.
Other Services Needed by SB Transportation
• Barricades – throughout South Florida. May need set up in
• Lot Preparation/Restoration - construction, grading
• Logistics Rentals - light towers, portable VMS, barricades,
traffic control devices, etc.
• Tow Trucks (1 bus – 3 cars) on call during week of game
and the day of game.
• Mobile Car Wash – to clean up to 500 vehicles during
week of Super Bowl
Other Services Needed by SB Transportation
• Signage layout and production of transportation signs
throughout South Florida.
• Local Restaurant/venue: potential event for 200 people
• Event Supplies: tables, chairs, etc
• Computer & telephone system rental – IT requirements
(computers, printers, copier, phones) to set up office space
for up to 80 personnel
• Hospitality/Gift baskets – client needs during Super Bowl
Carey Contact Information
Julia Pilson, Sr. Event Manager
Sally Snead, Sr. Vice President, Operations
Super Bowl Chauffeured Vehicle Information Hotline
Toll free: 1-866-245-2480
Gameday Management Group
Mike Witte, Sr. VP Operations Click and Park
Office: 407.648.0213 ext. 100
Cristine Paull, Sr. VP Operations
Office: 407.648.0213 ext. 107
Ann Crossland, Bus Procurement
Office: 407.648.0213 ext. 113
Super Bowl Bus Information Hotline
Thank you in advance for your support of
Super Bowl Transportation!!