Marketing Resume Example
Brian P. Davis
Station 37 Box xxxx 606 Noe Street
Bronx, NY 10458 San Francisco, CA 94114
(718) 817-xxxx (415) 48x-xxxx
To obtain a sales/marketing position in the personal computer industry.
Fordham University, Bronx, NY
Bachelor of Science May 2004
College of Business Administration, Major: Marketing
Cumulative GPA: 3.7 Major GPA: 3.5
Progressive Micro-Products New York, NY
Marketing/Sales Intern 5/2003-8/2003
• Market personal computer hardware and software.
• Develop and implement marketing and advertising strategies.
• Design and develop educational and entertainment software for personal computers.
• Participate in numerous microcomputer trade shows.
Grand Auto Bronx, NY
Management Trainee/Salesperson 1/2003-5/2003
• Performed sales work for auto parts store with annual sales exceeding $35 million.
• Sharpened interpersonal skills to work effectively with customers and employees.
• Maintained a large store inventory utilizing a computerized inventory system.
• Supervised and trained sales personnel.
Consumers Distribution Daly City, CA
• Performed general merchandise sales for large catalog chain store.
• Handled cash, performed industry control, and completed clerical tasks.
Fordham University United Student Government
Executive Vice President, 9/2003-Present
• Oversee the operations and budget activity for 75 student organizations on campus.
• Address general student and university concerns as they arise.
Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher
References Available upon request