A.P. Technology Services Limited, Hyderabad
Application form for inclusion of firms in APTS mailing List
For the year 20__-20__
APTS was incorporated under Company’s Act in the year 1986. APTS is under the
administrative control of Information Technology & Communications Department,
Government of A.P. APTS is a procurement consultant for all Government Departments/
Local Bodies/ Corporations/ Government Undertakings etc., in the State of Andhra
With a view to speed up the procurement process and shorten the procurement period,
APTS intended to empanel various vendors / suppliers in its list, related to IT,
Communication and Office Automation areas. The empanelled vendors for a particular
category will receive all enquiries during the empanelment period. This empanelment
will facilitate to send enquiries for procurement of various items during the said period
without calling newspaper notification which saves time and avoid evaluation of pre-
qualification criteria for every enquiry.
The vendors / suppliers are classified into different categories. The vendors / suppliers
are requested to submit their proposals for empanelment category wise and item wise.
The firm, desiring to register for more than one category shall need to apply separately.
Proposals for each category will be examined separately.
Interested vendors / suppliers/service providers can submit applications round the year
continuously. The applications thus received will be submitted to a committee for
scrutiny and approval to include the vendors/service provider name in APTS list.
APTS Contact person Manager (System Administration), APTS
Reference no APTS/System-Admin/ML/2009
The terms & conditions are as follows.
Terms & Conditions :
1. This process is only for maintaining a mailing list of vendors at APTS and should not
be construed as a registration of the firm with APTS.
2. The applicant should have a registered office at in A.P and have been in business for at
least 12 months.
3. The name of the short listed vendor will be included in the mailing list maintained by
4. The mailing list will be valid for one year.
5. The details of application fee (refundable) and minimum turnover for each category is
S. Category Minimum Turnover Application fee
No. during the last Financial
1 PC Hardware Rs. 2 Crores Rs. 2 lakhs
2 PC Peripherals Rs. 50 lakhs Rs. 0.50 lakhs
Personnel Digital Assts. (PDA)
3 Shrink-wrapped software products Rs. 25 lakhs Rs. 0.25 lakhs
4 Office automation equipment Rs. 50 lakhs Rs. 0.25 lakhs
Plasma display panels
Telephone systems etc.
Digital cameras & Video Cams
Access Control Systems
Bar code Scanners/Readers
5 Networking services (LAN & WAN) Rs. 25 lakhs Rs. 0.25 lakhs
Leased Line Modems
Wireless Access Points
6 Supply of Spare parts like Rs.3 lakhs Rs.0.10 lakhs
Hard Disk Memory
Note book Batteries
TV Tuners Cards
Other cables etc.,
7 Man Power Services supply Rs.15 lakhs Rs.0.20 lakhs
Technical Man Power Services
Date Entry Operators
System Analysts etc.
8 Man Power Services supply Rs.5 lakhs Rs.0.10 lakhs
Non-Technical Man Power
9 Hiring of Rs.2 lakhs Rs.0.05 lakhs
Mobile Telephones with Internet
10 Hiring of Rs. 1 lakh Rs.0.025 lakhs
Laptops for presentation
Web camera etc.,
11 Software application development Rs.50 lakhs Rs.0.25 Lakhs
12 Computer consumables Rs.3.0 Lakhs Rs.0.10 Lakhs
13 Training Rs. 5.0 Lakhs Rs. 0.10 Lakhs
14 Civil Works Rs. 25.0 Lakhs Rs. 0.25 Lakhs
6. Application fee in the form of DD drawn in favour of AP Technology Services Ltd.,
Hyderabad should be enclosed with the application.
7. Vendor desirous of submitting applications under more than one category should
submit the application fee separately under each category.
8. The application fee deposited by the short listed vendor with APTS shall not carry any
9. Any vendor whose name is short listed for inclusion in APTS mailing list, at any point
of time during the validity period, may request for refund of the application fee. On
such request, the application fees paid by the vendor shall be refunded and the
vendor’s name shall be deleted from the mailing list.
10. APTS also reserves the right to delete the name of any vendor from the mailing list
without assigning any reason and will refund the application fee within 30 days.
11. Application without the requisite application fee shall be summarily rejected.
12. All relevant documents/ certificates should be submitted along with each application.
13. Those who were already included in the Mailing List for the earlier years shall furnish
new products details with relevant proof of documentation, proof of validity period of
authorization of products already in the list. Increase/ Decrease of service centers and
manpower at each centre need to be furnished.
14. For Category 1: - For supplies to all over AP, the vendor should have at least
Minimum One service centre at Hyderabad and minimum Two-service centre in AP
15. Checklist should be filled and submitted without fail.
16. If the vendor is blacklisted, then the application fee will be forfeited.
17. The vendor should submit a Manufacture Authorization Form. This Authorization
must be directly from Manufacturers. The authorization from distributors & others
will not be accepted.
Application Form for empanelment
(Separate sheet for each category / product should be enclosed)
Year applied for : _____ to ____
1. Name of the Company
2. Category Applied:
3. Product/Item (Make/Brand)
4. Whether Manufacturer/
Service provider (Relevant
Documents to be enclosed)
Note: Authorisation must be directly from Manufacturers. The authorisation from
distributors & others will not be accepted.
5. Name and Address
E-mail/ Fax/ Telephone No.
6. Turnover details (for the item specified above)
Year No. Value in Rs.
20__ – 20__
20 __ – 20__
(Relevant documents to be enclosed)
7. List of major customers for the item specified above for the years 2006 - 2007 and
2007-2008 (Name of the customer, Address with telephone no./fax number, contact
person, Purchase order no. Date, value, quantity etc.)
8. Certifications obtained relevant to the product in terms of quality, functionality,
performance, efficiency etc., should be mentioned and enclosed.(Such as Patent rights
if any, ISO, MS certification, NOVELL and etc)
9. Service centers/ facilities
Location Full address with Manpower details with Contact
telephone no./fax designation person’s
10. APGST Number :
11. CST or VAT Number :
12. PAN Number :
13. Details of Application fee :
Demand Draft No. Date Amount Bank
14. Any other relevant information/ Certificates (in bidders format)
15. List of documents enclosed
Signature of vendor
With office stamp
S.No Documents Furnished:
1 Whether Manufacturer/Authorised
2 Turnover details
3 List of major customers for the item specified for the last Two
4 Certifications obtained relevant to the product
5 Service centers with manpower details
6 Details of Application fee