Java / J2EE Developers
Positions for Both Senior and Junior J2EE Developers
• Development and unit testing of Java code and creation of reusable assets
working within time and budget restrictions
• Ensure quality of developed code and creation of reusable assets by providing
technical leadership and mentoring for one or more small J2EE project teams
working under them and budget restrictions.
• Technical leadership Java development, unit testing and maintenance
activities. Contribute towards a flexible J2EE infrastructure to support
constant, rapid change driven by the business.
• Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in
IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
• J2EE, WebLogic, EJB with at least 4 year (s) of experience, with minimum 2
Detailed understanding of the following:
• WebLogic, SQLServer, Win2003, JUnit, Ant, XML technologies, EJB, JSP, JNDI,
• Working Experience in any IDE (Netbeans, Weblogic Workshop, Eclipse)
• Appreciation of Apache, PHP and Linux.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Key Relationships/ Interactions:
• Lead Development
• J2EE developers
• Project Managers
• Architecture & Design Group including business analysis and testers
• Applicants must be either Singapore citizens or permanent residents
• Applicants must advise their current and expected salary