Job Description: Senior Digital Producer
a&g’s Digital Incubator lives at the intersection of Audience Intelligence, Marketing Strategy,
Creativity, Technology, and Analytics. It's a dynamic intersection, and we have some pretty
dynamic people coming up with ideas to help our clients.
Our Digital Incubator thirsts for "What’s next?" And we live by a simple mantra: "Be curious."
We’re responsible for developing and testing innovative new products and services for our clients.
What does that look like? Often times its innovative new research about the changing dialogue
between consumers and brands. Sometimes it’s a mobile marketing strategy with a custom built
iPhone app. And our efforts are always measured.
Think of us as part "think tank," part solutions-based marketing strategy. And here are the words
that we live by:
• We don't wait to be asked to think about things. We're always thinking.
• We don't wait for the latest technology to emerge. We're already building it.
• We don't wait to hear what the latest trends and movements are. If people are talking
about them, chances are they've already come and gone.
• We're already onto the next one.
• We invest in the best.
• We invest in the next.
• For you, it means you're always ahead of your competition.
• For us it means, we're always ahead of ours.
We are marketers and strategists. We are statisticians and modelers. We are programmers and
developers. We are intellectual minds and creative souls. And we are anxious to connect your
brand with your consumer.
• Responsible for overall account leadership, developing executive level relationships that
positions a&g as a strategic advisor
• Oversee all producers and teams from beginning to end of each engagement’s life cycle
• Overseeing multiple client relationships(s) with responsibility for account growth, resource
allocation, client satisfaction, prioritization of all deliverables and ensuring quality of work
meets agency standards and client objectives.
• Develop an engagement strategy and work with the team and discipline leads to execute it,
involving people at the optimal levels for project success and overall account utilization (goals,
deliverables, schedule, budget, resources)
• Manage project P&L by negotiating statements of work, making sure work is delivered on
budget and invoicing clients according to proper terms
• Participate in strategic development of new business
• Lead the training and mentoring of producers on digital methodology and project management
• Excellent development skills including writing project plans, architecting site maps and
wireframes, developing functional specifications, and executing quality assurance initiatives
• Must have strong presentation, verbal and written skills
• Works well under pressure and motivates and engages team to produce best possible results.
• 7-10 years in the industry or related experience, developing interactive projects and managing
large creative and technology teams and clients
• Strong knowledge of web development technologies with a proven curiosity for the “what’s
• Experience with various project types, including web, mobile, video, brand, and audience
• Demonstrated experience running large engagements with Fortune 500 clients or equivalent
• Manage large interdisciplinary teams of more than 10 people with experience infusing audience
intelligence, analytics and database marketing into client solutions
• Ability to define solutions that will generate measurable results for the client
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Deep understanding of resource allocation, work flow and infrastructure
• Knowledge of quality assurance is required.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org