Operating Expense Reconciliation Report (ZFI_OPER_EXP_RPT)
Use this procedure to run the Operating Expense Reconciliation Report for a Fund Center,
Internal Order, or WBS Element.
Perform this procedure when you want to review your operating financial expenses. Use the
Salary and Fringe report to gather data for salary and fringe benefit information. This report is
only for operating expenses.
Use the following menu path(s) to begin this transaction:
Select TXState Custom Reports to go to the Operating Expense Reconciliation Report
When reviewing fields, R = Required, O = Optional and C = Conditional.
Each user is responsible for ensuring that only authorized individuals view its contents.
1. Start the transaction using the menu path or transaction code.
SAP Easy Access Menu
2. Complete the following:
Reconciliation Report for Operating Budget Expenses
3. Complete/Review the following fields:
Posting Date From:
Posting Date To:
4. Click . After several moments, the report will be displayed. Please note that there are
additional columns and rows that cannot be displayed in the window. Use the vertical and
horizontal scroll bars to view this data.
5. Drill down into the report. For example, double-click to see its detail. Depending
on your customized screen settings, either of the following two screens could be shown with
the same data:
Document Overview - Display: SCREEN TYPE 1
Document Overview - Display: SCREEN TYPE 2
. Click to exit the drill-down transaction and return to the report.
6. To export the report to an Excel spreadsheet, select ListSave/SendFile from the menu.
Save list in file...
7. Click .
8. Click .
9. Complete/Review the following fields:
Excel File Name
10. Click .
11. Click to return to the report's parameters screen.
You may change any of the parameter fields and re-run the report.
12. You have completed this transaction.
You have run the Operating Expense Reconciliation Report