Tour 492 Cairns
City Highlights, Coral Coast, Palm Cove
Operates: DAILY except Sun
Departs: 12.45pm $70.00
Returns: 6.15pm Child: $35.00
Fare Includes: Afternoon Devonshire Tea and Royal Flying Doctor.
Tour the highlights of Cairns then visit the tropical
Botanic Gardens and Palm Cove.
Resorts, white sand beaches and an azure tropical sea
make the Coral Coast one of Australia’s foremost destinations.
● Cairns new beachside development ● Tropical homes and suburbs
● Cairns Esplanade paralleling the ● Panoramic views over Cairns and
harbour surrounds from Copperlode
● Historic Courthouse Hotel Lookout
● Reef Casino Hotel ● Take a guided walk through
● Grand verandahed pubs and heritage Flecker Botanic Gardens -
buildings a breathtaking collection of lush
● Pockets of dense rainforest native and exotic tropical plants -
● Bats and water birds orchids, palms, heliconia, bamboo,
● Visit the Royal Flying Doctor and tropical fruits and vines
learn of this remarkable service and ● Palm Cove - an idyllic tropical resort
its history town
● Enjoy a delicious Devonshire Tea at ● Stroll along the glorious beach front
Motza’s Deli in trendy Edge Hill Williams Esplanade of Palm Cove.
Enquire at time of booking for hotel pick-ups.