We are seeking a highly motivated, results oriented individual to join our team of financial experts for a
one year term. As part of the Wealth Services team this person will be responsible for the sale and
service of investment products including approved mutual funds, securities, bonds and labor
sponsored funds. This is a mobile specialist responsible to service designated branches.
• A self-motivated, results oriented individual who works well in a team environment.
• University degree or diploma with 4 to 6 years of job related experience or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
• Completion of Canadian Securities and Conducts and Practices course is required for this
• Completion of the Professional Financial Planning would be an asset.
• Understanding of insurance planning in the financial planning process.
• Knowledge of compliance legislation.
• Working knowledge of software applications required to perform the duties of the position.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain a high standard of
client service and professionalism.
• Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and personal development.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. A comprehensive benefits package
is available which includes health benefits, an employee loan program, flexible employment
options and an employee wellness program. An attractive variable incentive program and bonus
structure is also provided. Superannuation is matched up to 7%.
Advantage Credit Union serves nearly 19,000 members through 17 branch locations and one
subsidiary company in the northeast and north central region. The credit union has assets under
administration of approximately $480 million and 180 employees.
Please send your resume by October 3, 2008 to:
Vera Ingram, Manager of Human Resources
Advantage Credit Union
PO Box 1657, Melfort, SK S0E 1A0
Phone (306) 752-7435, Fax: (306) 752-3113