Orissa Society of the Americas (OSA) is a non-profit organization that
spans United States and Canada. Purpose of OSA is to maintain and
propagate cultural heritage of Orissa (an eastern state of India) in the
North America among its ~5000 members and the generations to come.
•Chief Minister of Orissa Mr. Naveen Pattanaik,
•Education Minister of Orissa Mr. Nagendra
• Prof. Chandrasekhar Rath, Renowned educationist
• Mr. Sahadev Sahu, President of Non-Resident
Oriyas Foreign Cell (NROFC)
• Paramahamsa Prajñanananda (www.kriya.org)
• Classical dance Odissi by Mrs. Meera Das and group from
Gunjan Dance Academy, Cuttack, Orissa together with top
musicians from Orissa music industry, Mr Sumant
Mohanty (Vocalist) and Mr Sachidanand Das (Mardala).
• Classical dance Odissi by Rudrakshya group, sponsored by
Indian Performing Arts Promotions (IPAP) in USA
• Bhajans (prayer songs) by featured artists
• Spiritual discourse by Sri Prajñanananda
• Children’s variety dance performances and other activities
• Adult drama
• Seminars on various projects organized in the state of
Orissa by non-resident Oriyas
Sponsor an Event or Advertise
• Visit sponsorship page of http://www.orissasociety.org/convention/2006/ to see details.
• Contact Mr. Dhirendra kar (919-667-7487, firstname.lastname@example.org), Dr. Joy Gopal Mohanty
(410-558-8279, email@example.com) or Dr. Shashadhar Mohapatra (301-879-8188, email:
• Advertise in the Convention Souvenir or Directory. The rates are as follows.
• Select a type and send the advertisement material preferably in an electronic form (email attachment in
WORD) and your check payable to “OSA 2006” to Dr. Shashadhar Mohapatra, 2105 Hidden Valley
Ln., Silver Spring, MD 20904.
Type of Advertisement Souvenir Directory
Full Page, outside of the back cover $1500 (Already taken) $700
Full Page, inside the back/front cover $1000 $500
Full Page, inside $800 $350
Half page, inside $500 $200
Quarter page, inside $300 $150