How to make a
• 1 plastic cup
• 6 garden sticks
• 7 elastic bands
• 1 pair of scissors
1. First fasten the ends of 3 garden
sticks together and open to make a
2. Tie the other three sticks to
the bottom of the triangle to
make a pyramid shape.
3. Then pierce 3 holes around
the top of the cup – make sure
they are equally spaced.
4. After that thread an elastic band
through each hole and make a knot
by looping the other end through
5. Then stretch each elastic band
to a corner of the cane pyramid and
loop the band over the joint.
6. Repeat with each elastic band.
7. Finally load with a piece of rolled
up paper or a ping pong ball and