Here’s how to draw an angle:
1. Draw a point- this is the VERTEX.
2. Then draw a RAY going out of the VERTEX.
3. Then place the protractor so that the hole or arrow on the bottom
lines up with the VERTEX.
4. Start at 0 and measure up until you reach the degree measure you
want. Make a mark by that number.
5. Connect the mark to the VERTEX. Use the flat edge of your
protractor as a ruler!
Now create the following angles on separate sheets of paper.
Draw a 45° angle below. Follow the steps from page 1.