HOW TO COOK RICE
1. Select a pan large enough to hold
the final product and one that has a
properly fitting lid.
2. Measure 2 cups water and put in
3. Add up to 1 tsp. salt.
4. Turn the burner on HIGH and heat
the water to boiling.
5. Add 1 c. rice.
6. Stir and cover with the lid.
7. Turn the heat down to low.
8. Set the timer for 20 minutes.
9. Let the product cook and DO NOT
lift the lid.
10. When the timer goes off, turn the
burner off. You can leave the pan on
the burner until you are ready to serve