How To Cook Lamb - Chinese-style Black Pepper Lamb Chop
This is a traditional food from Xin Jiang, China. Xin Jiang is a place in China with lot
of lamb. When you are thinking how to cook lamb chop, you should consider what
kind of meat you want. To cook this Chinese-style Black Pepper Lamb Chop, you
should select lamb chop meat with the fat evenly spread, light red and fine texture.
Recipe – Chinese-style Black Pepper Lamb Chop
Ingredients : Lamb chop, onion
Sauce : black pepper, oyster sauce, sugar, garlic, salt, rosemary,
1) Mix all the ingredients for sauce together in a mortar and grind them.
2) Marinate the lamb chop by spreading the sauce on the lamb chop evenly and leave
the lamb chop for an hour.
3) Chop the onion into large slices
4) Preheat your oven to 230’c. You can grill or roast.
5) Prepare a plate and put aluminium foil on the top of the plate.
6) Place come, onion slices, garlic, salt and some rosemary on top of the foil.
7) Put the lamb chop on it.
8) Roast in the oven for about 8 minutes and then take out, flip to the other side and
roast again for another 8 minutes.
9) Ready to serve.
This recipe is a courtesy of Rick’s How To Cook Lamb Site.