Vice President of Sales and Marketing
The ideal candidate should be an innovative self-starter capable of managing multiple
tasks simultaneously; must be an effective communicator, written and verbal; should
have exceptional organizational skills; possess confidence and a strong work ethic; and
must provide high quality and timely follow-through on all tasks required to sell our
products. Independent thinking and first-rate decision-making skills are essential.
Required Skills and Experience:
• PROVEN Track Record
• Strong communication skills;
• Bachelor's Degree
• Ability to sell to executives/decision-makers;
• Committed to meet and exceed daily/weekly/monthly sales goals;
• Ability to listen to prospects and overcome objections in sales presentations;
• Confidence in delivering highest degree of customer satisfaction;
• Excellent computer skills are required with a detailed and comprehensive knowledge
of Microsoft Word, Excel, WebEx, PowerPoint, etc...
• Self-starter, dependable, with strong work ethic;
• Continuously maintain product knowledge of BlueWare's suite of offerings;
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
The position will be located in our Cadillac, MI office. Travel will be throughout
the US and international.