VP Sales & Marketing
Position summary: The VP for Sales & Marketing will be responsible for growing
revenues by signing large profitable contracts with customers. The role will also involve
development and implementation of an effective marketing and PR strategy, including
speaking at industry events. In addition, the VP Sales & Marketing will set up a Sales &
Marketing team capable of supporting a large, growing business.
About the company: Turbulenz is a fast-growing, privately-owned developer and
licensor of next generation browser-based video game technologies. The Turbulenz game
engine and game development tools are being developed to enable the shift from
packaged software to digital distribution and remote playing of blockbuster video games.
This shift has already started to occur in the music and film industries with the
emergence of services such as YouTube and Spotify, and the persistent growth in
MMOGs and casual game sites demonstrates the consumer readiness for games hosted
in the browser.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Development and implementation of Sales strategy.
• Direct business development with CEOs, CTOs and other relevant executives at
• Negotiation and completion of sales contracts with customers.
• Development and implementation of Marketing and PR strategy.
• Identification of, attendance at, and profile building at important industry events
• Development and implementation of sales and marketing training for
• Recruit and build sales and marketing team capable of supporting a fast growing
Skills and Experience:
• 2:1 or better undergraduate degree from a leading university.
• Extensive sales and marketing experience.
• Experience of working with and presenting to senior executives.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Ability to form trusting relationships quickly.
• Experience of managing a team.
• Excellent command of the English language, further foreign language skills are a
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
For further questions or if you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV
and covering letter to Nicola Nehm at email@example.com.