----- SALES ASSOCIATE ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The wireless industry is revolutionizing the way we interact and communicate; come join
the agency that is changing how this industry reaches its audience! Ark Ideas is a hip,
innovative advertising and marketing agency with a specialty in wireless retail, and a
growing roster of fun, engaging accounts with locations across the region.
We are looking for an individual who is extremely organized, efficient and responsible,
and can enrich our client relationships to help us to grow our sales revenues. The ideal
candidate will have excellent communication skills, display enthusiasm for interesting
product, and strive in a close-knit team atmosphere.
We are an innovative agency who relies heavily on the application of technology and
unique organizational systems, so you must also be comfortable and experienced
working with computers. We are looking for an energetic, excited creative mind to join
our team of innovators, someone who will approach challenges with enthusiasm and
bring a fresh voice to our brainstorms as we set out to reinvent the box.
• Strong sales skills, experience in technology sales a plus but not mandatory
• Internet/technology savvy a must
• Understanding of the wireless industry and its innovative products
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Attention to detail
• Positive attitude
• Works with existing clients to expand and enrich existing service suite by introducing
new products and taking steps to maximize system application.
• Determines client service requirements by attending strategy meetings, preparing
proposals and suggesting applicable agency products for existing needs.
• Coordinates execution of product rollout once the service has been added; acts as
primary contact between client and production departments
• Participates in brand strategy planning, researches client’s existing identity to assist in
successful and accurate re-branding presentation.
• Works with production departments to develop, troubleshoot, and strengthen new and
existing systems for client application.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Contributes to agency team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
40-50 hours per week
Base and commissions, earn $40,000+ in your first year
To apply, e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If you are
contacted for an employment interview, references and writing samples may be