Your Company Association with the Homecoming Festival - Diamond Sponsor
VOC provides a credible platform for companies and individuals who want to invest in
the future of their business. This sponsorship will receive the highest return on
investment and your company will receive considerable exposure as a Diamond
• Event to be known as the ‘The VOC District Six Homecoming Festival in Proud Association
with your Company name.
• Announcement of your sponsorship on the radio and the VOC Website.
• Branding on all event marketing material, including media packs, brochures and stationary.
• On-Air branding prior to the event.
• Branding on the VOC website www.vocfm.co.za which experiences online hits of between 2.2
and 2.8 million hits per month.
• Branding on the VOCFM and dedicated District Six Homecoming Festival 2007 web page
• Branding on all invitations.
• Opportunity for your organisation to communicate to our listeners via our website newsletters,
e.g. a welcoming message from your CEO.
• On site Billboard advertising.
During the event branding:
• Diamond Sponsor Exhibition/Promotional area reserved exclusively for your company.
• Branding opportunities in the registration and function areas and three entry points, including
the main entrance, which features a life-size depiction of the Avalon / Star Bioscope opposite
a District Six museum exhibition.
• Branding examples including banners, flags, logos and message on plasma screens,
brochures and product displays – all these items to be supplied by client.
• Branding on 2 main features of the festival which is the recreation of life size depictions of
Hanover Street and Caledon Street.
• Opportunity to include branding material such as brochures, corporate literature and
corporate gifts in the festival visitors/winners goodie bags – items to be provided by the client.
• Logo and payoff line on the front of the event programme.
• 250-words copy about your involvement with the VOC District Six Homecoming Festival to be
included on the event programme.
• Additional exposure for your brand during the screening of the historical version of District Six
at the main entrance of the festival. Marketing opportunity to 30 000 – 40 000 (reserved
number mentioned with the change of venue) festival visitors.
• On - air branding during the festival.
• On site Billboard Advertising.
• Inclusion of your company name in all press releases issued after the event, as well as
quotes from your company spokespersons.
• Logo and 250-word company profile on the www.vocfm.co.za website on the homepage for a
period of 6 months post the event, which maintains online hits of between 2.2 and 2.8 million
• Photographs of the event to be posted in the Gallery section of the www.vocfm.co.za website
and media partners.
PS: All logos and material for branding to be provided by your company.
PROUDLY SUPPORTED BY
THE DISTRICT SIX BENEFICIARY AND REDEVELOPMENT TRUST