PURCHASE ORDER (PO)
A. This form shall be accomplished as follows:
1. LGU – name of the LGU.
2. Supplier/Address – name and address of the supplier.
3. P.O. No. – the number assigned to the PO. It shall be numbered as
00 – 00 – 000
serial number (one series for each year)
4. P.R. No./s – corresponding Purchase Request No./s
5. Date – date of the preparation of the PO.
6. Mode of Procurement – mode of procurement such as procurement
through public bidding, procurement service, negotiated purchase, etc.
7. Place/Date of Delivery – place of delivery and definite date/s of delivery,
if not stated shall mean seven (7) days after the receipt of the PO by the
8. Delivery Term – delivery term, i.e., FOB destination, FOB shipping point.
9. Payment Term – specified period required when the delivered goods shall
10. Item No. – item number of the goods to be purchased as provided by the
Supply and Property Division.
11. Unit – unit of measurement of the supplies (i.e. box, bottle, etc.)
12. Quantity – quantity of goods to be ordered
13. Description – brief description of the supplies/goods ordered.
14. Unit Cost – cost per unit of the supplies/goods.
15. Amount – total amount of the goods ordered.
16. Penalty Clause – name and signature of the authorized approving official
of the PO and supplier’s representative.
17. Approving Official – the PO shall be approved by the Local Chief
18. Conforme – shall be signed by the supplier/contractor or his duly
authorized representative to signify his conformity to the terms and
conditions of the contract.
B. It shall be prepared in three (3) copies distributed as follows:
Original – to the supplier for delivery of goods and attachment to the
DV upon request for payment
Duplicate – retained by the Supply and Property Division for their file
Triplicate – COA Auditor for review and appropriate action, to be
submitted five (5) days from perfection of the PO.
C. In case of negotiated purchase, the Secretary to the Sanggunian shall indicate
the Sanggunian Resolution Number under which the local Sanggunian approved
the contract. The Secretary shall certify the fact in the certified correct portion.