Kindergarten Activities for Summer
1. Find creative ways to write numbers from 1 –
30 (in sand trays, sidewalk chalk, with
2. Find 4 rectangles, 3 circles, and 2 squares in
3. Name 4 things you do in the afternoon.
4. Continue the pattern:
5. Draw a picture using a rectangle, 2 squares,
and 4 circles.
6. Name three things that come in pairs.
7. Name the 12 months of the year and tell which
one is your birthday month.
8. Sort coins into groups: pennies, nickels,
9. Count the number of steps at your house.
10. Name the tallest and smallest in your family.
Who is the oldest and youngest?