DEPT. 505 EDUCATIONAL POSTER CONTEST
Renee Kroiss 738-2882
Rules and Regulations for the Educational Poster Contest:
1. This Educational Poster may not be used as your required poster for any 4-H or FFA
educational poster listed in another department.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. This contest is open to anyone who wishes to enter an educational poster.
4. The educational poster may be on any department found in the fair book. Posters will be
displayed during the fair as space allows.
5. You do not need to have anything else entered in the fair.
6. Check the guidelines for educational posters on sizes, ideas and content in the
Educational Poster Department 504.
7. Name, address, phone number and the word CONTEST must be written in ink on the
back of the poster. Any names on the front will disqualify the poster!
Note: Posters will be turned in at the WSU Extension office. Must be in by August 24, 2009
Be sure to specify that your poster is for the contest, not a required educational poster for
4-H or FFA.
DIVISION 505A _________________________ Educational Poster Contest Classes
Class 1 9 years old and under
Class 2 10 – 15 years old
Class 3 16 – 21 years old
Class 4 22 years old and up
AWARDS 1st Prize $25.00 in each Class 2nd Prize $10.00 in each Class