Performance Management, Training,
and Organizational Development
June 4 | 9:00am - 4:00pm | ERC Workplace Center
Now more than ever it’s important to get the most out of
your resources…especially your employees. We all need to
find ways to engage our employees and inspire them to work
optimally. New employees need to know what’s expected
of them; tenured employees need opportunities for continued development. Join facilitator
Susan Pyles for an interactive session, where together as HR and training professionals,
we’ll answer the question…How can we leverage performance management, training, and
organizational development to increase effectiveness and morale without draining the
budget? In this program, you will learn practical ways to…
• Set clear expectations with new employees using tools like handbooks, job descriptions, etc.
• Onboard new employees effectively so they hit the ground running
• Review performance and give feedback that prompts action
• Create training and learning plans that take employees and the organization to the next level
• Assess and act on company-wide development needs
ERC Members: $200; Non-Members: $220 SPECIAL SAVINGS
Member rates apply to ERC members and any local HR Professionals in Transition
SHRM chapter member. are eligible to receive a 50%
savings on all HRU courses.
To register, please visit www.ercnet.org, call
Please call to register.
440/947-1300 or e-mail email@example.com.
ERC is an Approved education provider
of PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification
credit hours for Human Resource
professionals by the HR Certification
ERC Workplace Center | 6700 Beta Drive, 3rd Floor, Mayfield Village
www.ercnet.org | 440/947-1300 | firstname.lastname@example.org