EXPORTING A SUPERBILL FROM AMAZING CHARTS
1) From the main screen in Amazing Charts, select Billing > Pull/Export Bills by Date
from the menu bar.
2) Enter a date range in the Pull Superbill From: __ \ __\ __ and Through: __ \ __ \ __
fields in the pop-up window and click on Pull Bills. Or, enter a patient ID number in
the Pull By Bill ID field and click on Pull.
3) Export All Items will be automatically checked. If you would like to export all of the
superbills listed, click Export. Alternatively, you can highlight specific superbills and
check the box that says Export Selected Items Only and then click Export (every
encounter you click on will pop-up for review).
4) Specify where you would like to save the export file and click Export.
5) A confirmation screen will appear that tells you where the file was saved and asks
whether you would like information about billing services. Click No to continue or
Click Yes if you would like information about our billing services.