; MINUTES OF FAIRVIEW DIRECTORS MEETING
Documents
Resources
Learning Center
Upload
Plans & pricing Sign in
Sign Out
Your Federal Quarterly Tax Payments are due April 15th Get Help Now >>

MINUTES OF FAIRVIEW DIRECTORS MEETING

VIEWS: 61 PAGES: 6

MINUTES OF FAIRVIEW DIRECTORS MEETING

More Info
  • pg 1
									                    MINUTES OF FAIRVIEW DIRECTORS MEETING
                               HELD ON 27th January 2009
                            AT FAIRVIEW ESTATE AT 17H30
Present:
Frans Verwoerd                      Chairman
                                    External representation/Development Issues
Chris Theron                        Estate Manager
John Theletsane                     Security/Communication Network
Dawie Venter                        Finance and Budgets
Frik Moller                         Infrastructure
Dirk Fourie                         Security
Issie de Bruyn                      WIDB

Apologies:
Susan van Dyk                       Communication/Aesthetics


Item                                                                  Responsible
no
1.      Meeting was opened, Chairman bid welcome to all present

2.      SECURITY AND NETWORK

2.1     SECURITY GUARDS

        Chris mentioned that owners complained that guards let
        visitors enter the estate without ID’s. Dirk indicated that
        the intercom that is not working properly could contribute
        to this problem.

        Dirk will set up a training session with the guards           Dirk Fourie


2.2     SECURITY UPGRADE

        Lights at main gate still not fixed – Frik Moller will obtain Frik Moller/Chris Theron
        quotes.

        Golf Car ramp still outstanding                               Frik Moller/Chris Theron
Item                                                                Responsible
no

2.3    INTERCOM LIST
       Updated residents list need to be handed to guards           WIDB

       WHITE BOARDS

       2 White boards are needed, 1 for notices to owners and 1 Chris Theron
       for Chris.


2.4    NATIONAOL INTELLIGENCE FENCE

       Johan Theletsane and to set up a Meeting with relevant John Theletsane/Frans
       parties from National Intelligence for the upgrade of the Verwoerd
       Fence between National Intelligence and Fairview.

2.5    GENERATOR

       The quote obtained by Frans Verwoerd for the generator is Frans Verwoerd
       R14000. Atec contribute towards the generator.


2.6    E-STATE

       Concern was raised that the intercom system is up and Frans Verwoerd
       down al lot.

       Frans Verwoerd responded that Atec is busy finding
       solutions to the problems, he also mentioned that power
       failures could possibly contribute to the problems
       experienced. Atec is considering a wireless system, but he
       emphasized that they will still keep on supporting the
       current system.


3.     INFRASTRUCTURE

3.1    BUS DEPOT

       Outstanding from previous minutes.                           Frik Moller
Item                                                                Responsible
no

3.2    ROAD ELAND STREET

       As soon as Town Engineer is appointed he will follow up on
       this

3.3    ELECTRICITY

       Quote for drop regulator still outstanding.                  Chris Theron

3.4    GARDENS

       Diagrams drawings/plans        to   improve   garden   still Susan van Dyk
       outstanding

       Chris Theron to contact Mr van Wyngaard to see whether Chris Theron
       he will be willing to help with cutting the lawn in the estate.
       If he won’t be available it must be considered to appoint
       another Gardner.

3.5    STORMWATER/GRIDS AND HUMPS

       Outstanding from previous minutes.                           Chris Theron/Frik Moller

3.6    STREET LIGHTS

       It was mentioned that 3 Street lamps are currently not Chris Theron/Frik Moller
       working. Chris Theron will phone Theo. Frans Verwoerd
       asked Chris to check the day/night switches.

3.7    LILLYPUT

       Chris Theron mentioned that they experience problems Chris Theron/Frik Moller
       with the Lillyput System when it rains. Pipes started to
       burst. Frik Moller to contact Henk. Chris needs to speak to
       Country View Estate’s Manager to find out from him what
       type of sewerage system they are using.


3.8    RE-LOCATION OF STREET LIGHTS

       Still outstanding from previous meeting                      Chris Theron
Item                                                                   Responsible
no

3.9    GUARDHOUSE LIGHTS

       Lights must be fixed and bulbs need to be replaced.             Chris Theron

3.10   STORE ROOM

       Chris Theron to obtain a quote from Charl for the roof and Frik Moller/Frans
       door for the planned store room.                           Verwoerd


3.11   WATER TANKS – FOR SALE

       Chris will send out sms requesting owners to submit Chris Theron
       tenders for the water tanks.

3.12   STOP STREETS/TRAFFIC CIRCLE

       Dirk Fourie suggested that stop streets/traffic circle is
       needed where you can either turn left to the estate or right. Frik Moller
       People tend to cut the corners and this will probably
       reduced the risk of accidents.

       Frik Moller to investigate and obtain quotes for the silver
       speed humps (metal balls)

3.13   JOB DESCRIPTION – ESTATE MANAGER

       Frik will complete this and Frans will have a discussion with
       Chris in this regard before the end of the year.
                                                                       Frik Moller

4.     LIASON & COMMUNICATION

4.1    RULES AND REGULATIONS

       Susan presented the document on Accreditation of Estate Susan van Dyk
       Agents. The document needs to be amended with the
       inputs and circulate to all the Board members for sign off.
       Susan needs to arrange with Weavind and Weavind to
       attend the Jan 09 meeting to discuss the update of the
       rules. – Outstanding from previous meeting.
Item                                                                 Responsible
no

4.2    NEWSLETTER

       Susan has given Shareen inputs for the newsletter. This was
       shared with the members.

4.3    BUILDING PERIODS

       Fanie Rossouw to forward wording for building periods and
       penalties as per discussion at the AGM, these should be
       forwarded to Weavind and Weavind Attorneys for their
       comments and suggestions.


4.4    SILVER LAKES ACCOUNT

       Chris Theron handed over an account received from Silver
       lakes HOA for the court case against Kungwini.

       Dawie Venter will draft letter stating that in goodwill
       Fairview HOA will contribute R500 as the stands was not
       subdivided at the time of the court case.

4.5    RATES AND TAXES

       Frans will draft a letter on rates and taxes and forward to
       owners.

4.6    FIRES IN ESTATE

       Chris Therons should contact owners who fail to adhere to
       the rules and regulations. He should refer to minutes of Dawie Venter
       meeting where the decision was made and also to the rules
       and regulation of the estate.

4.7    CLEANING OF STANDS

       Stands should be cleaned by 31 January 2009, emails and All owners
       sms were forwarded to owners.
Item                                                                Responsible
no
5.
       FULL TITLE CONVERSION

       CONTRACT

       Draft contract handed to Teropo waiting for their inputs


       Renier Alberts

       Frans Verwoerd will have a discussion with Renier Alberts.   Frans Verwoerd


6.     FINANCE

       INSURANCE

       WIDB to obtain letter from insurance stating that Fairview WIDB
       HOA did not claim for damages caused by the run away
       truck.

       Some of the long outstanding debtors have started to pay
       now.
7.     NEXT MEETING

       Scheduled for 24 February 2009.

								
To top