RenewAire LLC 608.221.4499 telephone
4510 Helgesen Drive 800.627.4499 toll free
Madison, Wisconsin 53718 608.221.2824 facsimile
Human Resource Manager
RenewAire is currently looking for a bright, motivated part time or full time individual to provide human resource
and administrative services and is interested in exploring opportunities to be part of a fun, challenging, dynamic,
green and growing business.
We design, manufacture, and sell Energy Recovery Ventilators, which solve indoor air quality problems by
supplying fresh air, while at the same time conserving energy. We take pride in being a highly carbon positive
We currently have a need for human resource management and administrative expertise in our facility. The need
could be fulfilled by either 2 part time employees (1 HR Manager and 1 HR assistant/administrative assistant) or 1
full time employee with responsibility for all levels of hr work as well as other administrative duties.
The company has been growing steadily and we anticipate that we may need a full time HR Manager over time.
Responsible for all human resource activities within the RenewAire facility including recruiting, organizational
development, performance management, policy development and documentation, employee relations, compensation
and benefits, safety and legal compliance. Provides human resource direction to leadership team to identify risks
and opportunities and drive business results.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
Training and Development
• Defines training needs, develops and delivers training for the facility including management training and
• Plans, develops, implements and administers performance appraisal programs and guidelines to help align
staff with the strategic goals of RenewAire.
• Establishes and leads the recruiting process to ensure quality candidates are hired.
• Develops and monitors on boarding program for all new hires
• Processes all new hire paperwork and required documentation
• Develops and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives for the company with regard to
• Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs and legal
• Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-
employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
• Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
RenewAire Human Resource Job Posting.doc Trouble-Free ERV 1
• Monitors and advises managers and supervisors in employee relations issues, investigations, etc.
• Monitors the implementation of a performance improvement process with under-performing employees.
• Reviews, guides, and approves management recommendations for employment terminations
• Partners with operations management to lead the implementation of company safety and health programs.
Monitors the tracking of OSHA-required data.
• Establishes the company wage and salary structure, pay policies and oversees the variable pay systems
within the company, including bonuses, incentive plans and merit raises.
• Conducts competitive market research to establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain
• Monitors all pay practices and systems for effectiveness.
• Leads the selection process for benefits options. Recommends beneficial benefit changes for optimum
options and cost savings.
• Leads the development of benefit orientations and other benefit training.
• Serves as ongoing resource for all employee benefit questions.
• Leads company compliance with all existing labor related legal and government reporting requirements
including but not limited to any related to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Americans with
Disabilities Act (ADA), Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Employee Retirement Income Security
Act (ERISA), the Department of Labor, worker compensation, the Occupational Safety and Health
Administration (OSHA), etc. Minimizes company exposure to lawsuits.
• Protects the interests of the company and employees in accordance with company Human Resources policies
and governmental laws and regulations.
• Directs and manages a company-wide process of organizational development and planning that addresses
issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention and
• Manages employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion
programs, employee focus groups and one-on-one meetings.
• Directs a process of organizational planning that evaluates company structure, job design, and personnel
forecasting throughout the company. Evaluates plans and changes to plans. Makes recommendations to
• All other duties as assigned including completing and assisting in the completion of projects and providing
administrative support for various other functions.
RenewAire Human Resource Job Posting.doc Trouble-Free ERV 2
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
• Self motivated
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and with a team to complete projects
• Excellent decision making and analytical skills
• Detail oriented
• Great strategic thinking ability
• Proactive leadership ability
• Ability to challenge current assumptions
Qualified candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Human Resources, Management, Business
Administration or a closely related field and Five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in
• Human resource experience supporting manufacturing and sales functions preferred
• PHR or SPHR certification preferred
• Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and a cutting edge and ecologically friendly
If you are interested in exploring opportunities with us, please send resume and cover letter including salary history
and requirements through the link below. You will be redirected to the Culture Index website where we ask that you
complete Tab1 (personal information), Tab 4 (attach your resume/cover letter) and Tab 6, (take the Culture Index
RenewAire is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
RenewAire Human Resource Job Posting.doc Trouble-Free ERV 3