SHARE Administration Fee Agreement for
Administered Project Funds
Terms & Conditions
SHARE SMR Inc 64 Stanley Street Peakhurst NSW 2210 Ph: (02) 9533 4422 Fax: (02) 9584 8603
21/12/07 \\Share-wrksvr-1\shared\PROJECTS\SHARE ADMIN FEE AGREEMENT FEB 2006\adminfeeagreement2006.doc 1
1. An Administration Fee is charged by SHARE in respect of all Administered Project Funds
banked to a Project Account. These monies banked to the account can be in the form of:-
a) Advance Lump Sum Funding received from the Project
A Tax Invoice will be prepared on receipt of the funding for the Administration
Fee payable. The Administration Fee (including GST) will be deducted from the
project monies on hand and the Tax Invoice will be forwarded to the Project
Officer to enable recoupment of the GST.
b) Short term Funding Requiring Periodic Reimbursement
A Tax Invoice or Invoices will be prepared based on payments made on behalf
of the Project during a calendar month, including SHARE’s Administration Fee.
The Administration Fee will be calculated on the grossed up amount of the
NOTE: SHARE does not have the facility to advance funds and therefore
Projects using this alternative, must have sufficient funds on hand to cover
reimbursement invoices which are yet to be paid.
2. The Admin fee will be revised annually in line with CPI increases. The CPI used is
obtained from The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) – (CPI All Groups, Weighted
Average of Eight Capital Cities for corresponding periods ending 30 June).
SHARE will advise of any annual percentage increases as soon as the figures are
available from the ABS.
Administration Fee Percentage for the period 01/07/2007 to 30/06/2008 12.045%
Authorised Signature ...........................................................................
Name (Please print) ...........................................................................
Percentage change 2.1% Jun 06 to Jun 07
21/12/07 \\Share-wrksvr-1\shared\PROJECTS\SHARE ADMIN FEE AGREEMENT FEB 2006\adminfeeagreement2006.doc 2
ADMINISTERED PROJECT FUNDS
1. SHARE is a very safe place to leave your money
• Bank charges, together with bank interest, are covered by Share.
• Having funds added to the SHARE “Project Account” avoids the complexities of setting
up a new account (i.e. signatories being obtained and alterations to Bank Payroll
• If required, a separate bank account with St. George Bank can be opened by SHARE
however all bank fees and charges are then born by the project.
2. Provision of two payment methods
a) Payment to employees through the payroll system
b) Payment by cheque to third parties e.g. associations, contractors etc.
• A maximum of 20 transactions per month - either payroll or cheque.
• Each transaction over 20 will be charged $5.50 (inclusive of GST) per transaction
3. Insurance cover for the project employees and contractors
• Payment of Workers Compensation Insurance for all persons paid under the payroll
system and personal services contractors (deemed workers). This insurance is paid by
Share however your organization is responsible for any workplace rehabilitation
• Payment of Professional Indemnity Insurance ($2,000,000 any one claim) to cover
persons covered by the payroll system. This premium is paid by SHARE.
• Payment by SHARE of Public Liability Insurance to $10,000,000. This premium is
paid by SHARE.
• Payment of the Superannuation Guarantee in respect of employees and personal
services contractors is as required by the Superannuation Guarantee Act. Super is
payable when an employee or deemed worker’s pay exceeds $450.00 per calendar
month. This amount is deducted from the relevant project monies. When an employee
works across two projects the Superannuation payable is proportioned between the
NOTE: SHARE organises Superannuation arrangements directly with the Project
21/12/07 \\Share-wrksvr-1\shared\PROJECTS\SHARE ADMIN FEE AGREEMENT FEB 2006\adminfeeagreement2006.doc 3
4. Management of the project accounts
• SHARE ensures adherence to the obligations imposed by Australian Taxation Office in
regards to GST, PAYG & Superannuation Guarantee Guidelines, by Workcover in
regards to Workers Compensation and ensures all payroll & employee records are
complete and up to date
• Balancing of accounts and payment of PAYG and Superannuation on a monthly basis.
• Preparation of BAS Statements to the Aust Tax Office on a quarterly basis.
• Provision of detailed monthly financial reports to the project officer. (Monthly reports
are provided when the account has activity during the month otherwise reports are
• Preparation & distribution of employee PAYG Summaries (previously known as Group
5. Auditing of accounts at end of financial year – paid by SHARE
6. Thorough Record Keeping of all communications
• Preparation of Funding Invoices and Invoices to Third Parties.
• Printing & Photocopying of relevant paperwork.
• Accurate filing of financial records.
• Individual Employee / Contractor Files
• SHARE also answers Centrelink enquiries regarding employee income if required.
21/12/07 \\Share-wrksvr-1\shared\PROJECTS\SHARE ADMIN FEE AGREEMENT FEB 2006\adminfeeagreement2006.doc 4
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROJECT OFFICER
1. SHARE MONTHLY PAYMENTS SOFTWARE
(USB Stick, CD- RW or download)
• SHARE has provided each Project Coordinator with software that contains all the relevant
employee and third party/ contractor online forms and worksheets which can easily be
filled in and emailed to the SHARE Office by the 3rd of each calendar month. All relevant
petty cash receipts, invoices and the original copy of Tax File Number Declaration Form
can be mailed to the SHARE Office at a later date.
• These forms etc have been designed so that on completion, the minimum amount of
information required only, is supplied to SHARE, so as to ensure that all statutory & legal
obligations are being met.
• By saving all Administered Project Funds Reports, Employee/Contractor Details and
Worksheets onto/ or into the software folder, the coordinator may possibly eliminate the
burden of having to maintain any other files or create their own worksheets etc.
2. Payment of Employees
a) For each “new employee” a Workers Details Form and related documents must be
provided before payment can be made. The completed Original Tax File Number
Declaration Form must be mailed to the SHARE Office within 14 days for submission to
the Australian Taxation Office.
b) Pays will be processed by the 7th of the month.
c) The Project Officer should ensure that each relevant question on the form and Tax File
Number Declaration form has been completed.
3. Payment of Third Party or Contractors
a) For each new personal services contractor, reimbursements, or 3rd Party
Payments, a Contractor Details Form must be completed and sent to the SHARE Office
before payment can be made.
b) The Project Officer should ensure that each relevant question on the form
has been completed.
4. Payment, Payroll Enquiries and other Matters
Project workers are to discuss any problems that may arise with their Project Officer in the
first instance. However, SHARE’s accountant/ payroll officer is available to support the
project coordinator and offer assistance as required.
21/12/07 \\Share-wrksvr-1\shared\PROJECTS\SHARE ADMIN FEE AGREEMENT FEB 2006\adminfeeagreement2006.doc 5