JOB ANALYSIS WORKSHOP/ POSITION DESCRIPTION
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:-
• understand the concept of jobs and its roles within an organisation
• Conduct a JA interview based on key components of a Job Description.
• Types of Job Descriptions – Narrative Form, Structured and Questionnaire Type.
• Understand and conduct a Job Analysis work on a given position resulting in the
writing of a proper Job Description (JD)
• Effective usage of Position Description for Recruitment Work
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Head of Departments/Divisions, HR Practitioners, Recruitment Specialist and
Job Evaluation Committee
The proposed workshop will be run over TWO (2) days with the following agenda:
• Jobs Understanding
• The concept of Accountability
• The Importance of Understanding Job in Recruitment Work
• Purpose and content of Job Description
• Skill Practices – Purpose Statement and Accountability writing
• Job Analysis Interviewing Skills
• Interviewing Practice – Small Group
• Types of JDs and its impact on Recruitment work
• Job Description preparation and write-up
• Presentation And Review
• 2 days.
• Lecture, group discussion, case study with presentations