Docstoc

Sunshine Sharm 5 Resort Naama Bay Sharm El Sheikh

Document Sample
Sunshine Sharm 5 Resort Naama Bay Sharm El Sheikh Powered By Docstoc
					Global Investment Properties

Sunshine Sharm 5* Resort Na'ama Bay Sharm El Sheikh
South Sinai
Sharm el Sheikh and South Sinai Over the past decade, South Sinai has seen significant economic growth in the tourism sector, which now accounts for around 25% of all tourist arrivals in Egypt. Due to this great demographic and economic growth in South Sinai over the last two decades the Egyptian Government has developed a unique environmental and natural resources program, in order to manage and protect the indigenous quality of life, while continuing to attract tourists

The Location
What once was a favoured place for fishermen to sort out their tremendous catches on an isolated bay has developed into a luxury holiday resort most treasured by divers & sun – lovers each year and only a few hours away from your home, that is why more and more people choose to make this paradise, located between two amazing national parks, close to the Sinai mountains and the magnificent Red Sea for their holidays and as a home away from home. Also having a climate that is hot but dry so not uncomfortable, and never going below25۫ C About Sharm el Sheikh and it's outstanding Na’ama Bay Na'ama Bay has developed so quickly and prosperously that its name actually translates to "Bay given from God" On its Beaches you find the typical Arabic Cafes, Casinos, International named Clubs and Bars for example Hard Rock Café, Buddha Bar and Pacha, Restaurants and Cafes offering a variety of flavours including local flavours and international cuisine. Many Bazaars offering to visitors various colours of fabrics and materials, spices, locally produced perfumes and aromas that fill up the air along with the Sheesha smoke and tobacco that comes in various flavours of apple, strawberry, melon or simply plain depending on your taste. The mix of lights and music in the air produce an atmosphere that link with the friendly and hospitable nature of the locals makes Na'ama Bay the renowned Pearl of Sharm El Sheikh. Na'ama Bay is not just this. The guest can enjoy the dynamic combination of sun, sea, and sand, the luxury of five-star hotels, water sports, shopping and entertainment, Beauty centres and all sorts of services are offered by this Resort

UK Office : 56 High Street, Runcorn, Cheshire. WA7 1AW Tel. : (+44) 0 19 2856 6555 Fax. : (+44) 0 19 2858 1549 Egypt Office : 25 Palestine Street, New Maadi, Cairo. : Sharm mall , Banks street, Hadaba, Sharm El Sheikh Tel. : (+2) 069 366 2535

1

www.gip4u.net

Global Investment Properties

In fact, with diving and snorkelling, windsurfing and other water sports, horses and camel riding, desert safaris with quad, Jeep, motorcycles, Golf, and great nearby antiquities attractions. With easy access by plane to Cairo, Hurghada, Luxor in less than an hour. Sharm el sheikh is the perfect place as it offers everything, gives you a new experience but is easily accessible.

The Resort
Sunshine hotel is located a few steps from the centre of Na'ama Bay, its beach and its attractions, and only 10 minutes by car from the New Sharm El Sheikh International Airport. The Hotel is characterised by its unique Arabic and Moroccan infused architecture that brings you back to the atmosphere of 17th century buildings Because of this the project has large area reserved for green areas, water features, ornate fountains, and swimming pool. The Hotel is categorised as a 5* resort and offers all of the following services: • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • Jewellery Perfume Shops Beauty and Hair centre Health club specialising in treatments such as massage; Bank Pharmacy House Keeping Room Service Tour operator offering excursions Car Rental Child care facilities Children's play area Swimming Pools Gym & Fitness Centre Restaurants and cafes offering local and international cuisine Bars Discothèque El Khan El Sehemy El Selehdar Kahramana Kahramana Loft Zomoroda 2

Sporting amenities and entertainment makes this site complete:

Made of 300 rooms of several different unique designs, and available in various sizes:

UK Office : 56 High Street, Runcorn, Cheshire. WA7 1AW Tel. : (+44) 0 19 2856 6555 Fax. : (+44) 0 19 2858 1549 Egypt Office : 25 Palestine Street, New Maadi, Cairo. : Sharm mall , Banks street, Hadaba, Sharm El Sheikh Tel. : (+2) 069 366 2535

www.gip4u.net

Global Investment Properties

Locations of zones and types of suites Zone 2 consisting of: • Zomoroda Suites Zone 3 consisting of: • Kahramana • Kahramana Loft • El Selhdar Zone 4 consisting of: • El Sehemy • El Khan The Suite:

Type
Zomorda Zomorda Zomorda Zomorda Zomorda Zomorda Karhrmana Loft Karhrmana Karhrmana Karhrmana Karhrmana Karhrmana El Selhedar El Selhedar El Sehemy El Sehemy El Khan El Khan 54,50 55,50 57,50 59,00 64,50 68,00 90,11 54,50 55,50 57,50 59,00 64,50 66,35 68,45 55,50 102,93 66,56 74,52

Size

Being one of the exclusive owners for the suites within the Sunshine Resort, means "Being the owner of a dream" They are situated within the complex of the Hotel in different positions, in respect to each suites characteristic, and they are all finished to the highest standard with top quality materials. Each one of them has been designed with the utmost care and to the finest details to give the right feeling of atmosphere, quality and elegance. The Suite's Karhrmana & El Selhdar both offer private Jacuzzi, which can be entered from either the bedroom or the terrace. The suite Karhamana Loft is over two floors (Living area being on the ground floor, and the Bedroom area on the first floor) it also offers a Jacuzzi that is located on the roof. Views for these beautiful Suites vary between, green area, pool view, the spectacular Sinai desert and the Red Sea. Features for Investment: • The Resort management offers 7% return per year for 3 years, of the original property value. • Also a minimum of 5% increase in price per year, or the highest value between the 5% or the market value at the time of reselling, if you wish to sell back to the Hotel • Those conditions are also guaranteed for a further 3 years if you wish to renew the contract with the Hotel. • In the case that the owner would like to give their suite/s to the Hotel management, you have the possibility to use the property for 1 week of the year for free at any time that you choose.

UK Office : 56 High Street, Runcorn, Cheshire. WA7 1AW Tel. : (+44) 0 19 2856 6555 Fax. : (+44) 0 19 2858 1549 Egypt Office : 25 Palestine Street, New Maadi, Cairo. : Sharm mall , Banks street, Hadaba, Sharm El Sheikh Tel. : (+2) 069 366 2535

3

www.gip4u.net

Global Investment Properties

Note: 5% is the minimum value in increase that you can expect in the case of selling the property back to the hotel, the average rise in property value in Na'ama Bay is around 10-15% The owner agrees that the Hotel has the right to sell any neighboring properties without informing him/her first. Payment Terms: Installments: • • • • Deposit fee of 25% to secure your specific Suite. Receipt and contract signed and supplied at this time The remaining 75% is to be paid in 4 equal payments between the initial deposit and the delivery of the property Keys presented, apartment received 12 months after signing contract.

Revenue: The 3 year contract starts when the suite is completed and has been delivered; the revenue from it will then be credited to the owners account every 6 months. Cash: • • Deposit fee of 25% to secure your specific Suite. The remaining 75% to be paid within 15 days from the initial payment of 25% The 3 year contract starts when the suite fully paid for, the revenue from it will then be credited to the owners account every 6 months, even though the suite is not yet completed. There are different ways of payments and depending on the number of suites that you buy there are also various discounts.

Please refer to the following files: Table – Prices 1 Unit – When Paying Cash Table – Prices 1 Unit – When paying Instalments Table – Prices 2-4 Units – When Paying Cash Table – Prices 2-4 Units – When paying Instalments Table – Prices 5+ Units – When Paying Cash
UK Office : 56 High Street, Runcorn, Cheshire. WA7 1AW Tel. : (+44) 0 19 2856 6555 Fax. : (+44) 0 19 2858 1549 Egypt Office : 25 Palestine Street, New Maadi, Cairo. : Sharm mall , Banks street, Hadaba, Sharm El Sheikh Tel. : (+2) 069 366 2535

4

www.gip4u.net


				
DOCUMENT INFO
Shared By:
Categories:
Stats:
views:73
posted:11/26/2009
language:English
pages:4