1) We hide our tears when we speak your name, but the pain in our
hearts is still the same.
2) My silent prayers keep you near, For the Mother I loved and
cherished so dear.
3) It happens to others, yes we know, but he was my brother and I
loved him so.
4) I could not have you always, time came for us to part, God took
you to eternal rest but never from my heart.
5) No length of time will heal my grief, our love for you goes too
6) Out of a world of suffering, into a haven of rest. God’s garden
must be beautiful, He only takes the best.
7) God watched you as you suffered, He knew you’d had your share,
He gently closed your weary eyes and took you in His care.
8) A wonderful Father who made no fuss. Who did his best for all of
us. We miss you Dad and always will. You left a space no one can
9) No treasure on earth can replace you, to us you were so dear,
how can we help but long for you, and wish that you were here.
10) Sweet is the sleep that ends the pain, we would not wake you to
11) God saw you getting weary, did what He thought best, He put his
arms around you, and whispered “Come to rest.”
12) A silent tear falls gently for a kind and loving Mom, that meant
the world to me. You always said we’d miss you and this has
proved so true for the day we lost you our hearts were split in
13) You have not really left us, nor have you travelled far, just
entered into God’s garden and left the door ajar. The family chain
is broken and nothing seems the same, but as God calls us one
by one, that chain will link again.
14) God takes our loved ones from our homes, but never from our
15) It only takes a little space to show how much we love you, but it
will take till the end of time to forget the day we lost you. Your life
was filled with kindly deeds, a helping hand to those in need. A
pleasant smile, a heart of gold no dearer….. this world could
16) We did not see you close your eyes, nor did we hear you sigh, we
only heard that you have gone without a last “Goodbye.”
17) A special love, A special face, A special Mom, No one could
18) When you had to leave and I lost a wife, the real joy of living went
out of my life. I try to carry on now, I think you would wish, when
we meet once again I’ll be expecting a kiss
19) I had life’s cruellest blow, what it meant to lose you no one will
20) A bitter grief, a shock severe, to part with one we loved so dear.
21) Oh how we miss your happy face, no one can ever take your
place, but God will link the broken chain, still closer when we
22) If we wrote a million words it would not be a start, to say how
much we miss you and how hard it was to part.
23) Forgive me Lord that I should weep for a ……. I love but could not
24) Home is where the heart is, where love first had its start. Where
comfort, love and kindness came from my dear ……..’s heart. We
loved you for the happiness you brought to us each day, we loved
you for your kindness of your ever thoughtful ways. Thank you
for the wonderful years, for the laughter that came before the
tears, the sunshine that came before the rain, the pleasure that
came before the pain. Your voice, your sayings, your happy smile,
these are with me all the while. You shared our joys, our hopes
and fears. Thank you……for those wonderful years.
25) If I could have one wish today, I would not wish for health. I
would wish to have my ……… back in the very best of health.
26) They say there is a reason, they say that time will heal, but
neither time nor reason will change the way I feel. Without you
there is no perfect day, still loved and missed in every way.
27) You left a place no one can fill. I miss you ……. And I always will.
28) Someone we could count on to give a helping hand. Someone we
could call on to know and understand. Someone we would laugh
with and tell our troubles to. That is a perfect Mom and that’s
what we had in you.
29) As long as our hearts are beating, as long as our eyes have tears,
we will always love and cherish you and we have all through the
30) Sweetly and peacefully they are sleeping, eternal rest that knows
no pain. Tears of love can never wake them, God bless them until
we meet again.
31) No length of time will hear our grief, our love for you goes to deep.
32) All through his life he did his best, one day God called him and
bid him rest.
33) Stay forever near her Lord, hear her should she call, light a star
above her resting place when evening shadows fall. Lonely are
our lives without you Mom, life will never be the same. All the
world would seem like Heaven just to have you home again.
34) When you had to leave and I lost a wife, the real joy of living went
out of my life. I try to carry on now, I think as you would wish,
but when we meet again I’ll be expecting a kiss.
35) A special love, a special face, a special …….. no one could
36) A ……. Is so precious, so is (his/her) name. Without one to love,
life isn’t the same. As long as we live we will always be glad, for
the wonderful ……. That we once had.
37) The greatest gift of all, the one beyond compare is an
understanding ……. who always loved and cared. We feel that we
were truly blessed, with a gift sent from above. For we had a …….
to cherish and to love.
38) Asleep with loved ones gone before, rest on dear ……. Until we
meet once more.
39) Your end was very sudden it’s hard to reason why, but the
saddest part of all is we did not say goodbye.
40) Somewhere behind the sunset, where loveliness never dies, he
lives in a land of glory midst the blue and gold of the skies. His
life is a beautiful memory, his absence a silent grief, he sleeps in
God’s wonderful garden in a sunset of perfect peace.
41) We have lost, Heaven has gained the finest Dad God ever made.
You shared our troubles, helped us along, if we walk in your
footsteps we can never go wrong.
42) Your weary days are over, your restless nights are past. God
gently closed you tired eyes and whispered “Peace at last”.
43) By the old rugged cross you wait for a smile, for those you have
left for a while. With our loved ones asleep in God’s garden of
rest, for He only chooses the best.
44) To think we did not say goodbye will always bring regret, but the
hearts that always loved you are the hearts that won’t forget.
45) The things we feel most deeply are the hardest things to say, but
we wish with all our hearts that you were here today.
46) You have not really left us, nor have you travelled far. Just
entered into God’s garden and left the door ajar.
47) You always gave encouragement with wisdom and a smile, you
understood our hopes and dreams and made them seem
worthwhile. Your love is always in our hearts wherever we may
go, you’re still a part of everything because we love you so.
48) God joined us together until death we did part, you left me
forever with a broken heart. I pray each night for your eternal
rest. God bless you my darling you were one of the best.
49) She was a wonderful Mother, she fought life’s battles square, no
matter when she was needed, we always found her there.
50) We made a vow till death us do part, the time has come, it broke
my heart. We shared our love, our life, our tears. God bless you
for those wonderful years.
51) God saw you getting weary, the path was hard to find. He gently
took you by the hand and whispered “Peace be thine”.
52) Silent tears gently fall, but others do not see, for a kind and
loving Dad who meant the world to us. We knew that we would
miss you Dad and this has proved so true, for we lost the best
Dad in the world the day that we lost you.
53) We loved you well, God loved you too, He must have loved you
best. For when He called you whispered not but went at His
54) There’s a place in our hearts just set aside for you of the years we
spent together and happy times we knew. I didn’t know the
heartbreak that sad day would bring. You were my husband, you
were my everything.
55) We would give the world if we could say, we’ll go and see Mom
and Dad today, to hear their tales and see their smiles, to sit and
talk with them a while. We will never find friends so good,
somehow they always understood, no problems ever seemed too
bad, until the time we lost our Mom and Dad.
56) Dear Mom, if you could speak today these are the words we
would hear you say “Weep not my children, be content, for unto
you I was only lent, and God has only had His due and in the end
will call to you.”
57) The things I feel so deeply, are the hardest things to say, but I
your loving Daughter loved you in every way. You were so
wonderful, so loving, helpful and true. Of all the ones God could
have had, why did He have you?
58) No treasure on earth can replace you, to us you were so dear,
how can we help but long for you, and wish that you were here.
59) Wouldn’t it be wonderful your’ smiling face to see, standing on
the doorstep, the way you used to be. You had a life of work and
toil, when we were small, and when life was at its best you were
taken from us all.
60) We thank you Mother for all the love you gave us, in those
bygone years, the comfort of your presence, in laughter, joy and
tears. Each sacrifice you made for us along the path you trod, we
bless the years we spent with you, and leave the rest to God.
61) Nothing could be more beautiful than the thoughts I have of you.
To me you were someone special, God must have thought so too,
all my life I shall miss you, but in my heart you will live forever,
because I loved you so. You never failed to do your best, your
heart was warm and tender, you simply lived for those you loved,
and those you loved remember.
62) Always faithful, good and kind, no better Dad could anyone find.
On earth you toiled, in heaven you rest, God Bless you Dad you
were on of the best.
63) A wonderful Father who made no fuss, who did his best for all of
us. We miss you dad and always will, you left a space no one can
64) Years are swiftly passing, in the hearts of those who loved you,
still we don’t forget, your memories linger on.
65) Memory lane is a beautiful land, where hearts are ever true, this
lane we’ve travelled again and again, because it leads to you.
66) No one knew the pain she bore, beneath the smile she always
wore, a loving memory more dear than gold, of a Mother whose
worth can never be told.
67) They say in time you do forget, for some it may be true, no
morning, noon or night returns when I think of you.
68) The leaves may fall, the sun may set, but we who loved you will
69) Parting comes and hearts are broken, loved ones go with words
unspoken, loving of you remains treasured forever till we meet
70) Of all the lovely things in life, we found them all in you, the
happiness you always gave, the things you’d say and do. The love
and care you gave to us, in your own special way, these are the
things we shall remember for the rest of our days. For no
treasure on earth can replace you, to us you were so dear, how
can we help but long for and wish that your were here.
71) Treasured still with love sincere, just a memory but oh so near.
Thoughts return to days long past, years roll on but memories
72) We were a family so close and true, our worlds fell apart when we
lost you. Dearly we miss you every day, to hear your voice, to see
you smile, to sit and talk to you a while, to have you in the same
old way, would be our dearest wish today.
73) God knew how much we would miss you, so He left a special key,
to unlock the sections of our hearts that hold your memory. What
sort of key we wondered, would come from God above, now every
day we use it, the key we call love.
74) There’s a place in our hearts that no one can fill, we love
you…………… and always will.
75) If we could clasp her/his hands today, speak to her/him in the
same old way, hear her/his voice and see her/him smile, then life
to us would be worthwhile.
76) Our thoughts are always with you, your place no one can fill, in
life we loved you dearly. In death we love you still. If tears could
build a stairway and memories a lane, we would walk right up to
Heaven and bring you back again.
77) There’s a sad but sweet remembrance, there’s a memory fond and
true, there’s a token of affection and a heartache for you.
78) I am always thinking of you, your place no one can fill, in life I
loved you dearly, in death I love you still. I know you walk beside
me and when my life is through, I pray God will take me by the
hand and lead me straight to you.
79) We think about you often, we talk about you still, you have never
been forgotten, you know you never will.
80) They say memories are golden, well maybe that is true, but we
never wanted memories, we only wanted you. We knew we would
miss you and time has proved this true, for we lost the best ……..
in the world the day that we lost you.
81) I am thinking of you today, but that is nothing new, I thought
about you yesterday and the day before too. I will think of you
forever, for I thought the world of you.
82) We often think of bygone days, when we were all together, loving
you always, forgetting you never.
83) We think of you with love today, as we have done so often, and
felt again that bitter blow, that never seems to soften.
84) There’s someone who misses you dearly, whose life has been sad
since you went. There is someone who still has a broken heart,
but tries to be brave and content.
85) Words have their meanings, memories too, but neither convey
how much we miss you.
86) A silent thought, a secret tear, God bless you …….. you are
87) Someone still loves you, someone still cares, someone still
whispers your name in your prayers.
88) What would I give to see him/her smile, to sit and talk to
him/her a while. To be together in the same old way, would be
my dearest wish today. No one knows my lonely days, or how I
miss him/her loving ways.
89) You meant so very much to us, but nothing we can say can show
the love that’s in our hearts as we think of you each day.
90) I keep in my heart the love of the past, for there it is planted
forever to last. Though time passes you are still by my side, for
this is one love death cannot divide.
91) May the sweet winds of Heaven blow on that sacred spot, where
the one I/we loved lies sleeping and will never be forgotten.
92) You have taken your place in God’s garden, reserved for only the
best, Lord watch over our …………now he/she is at rest.
93) All we have are memories, tears are like silent rain, to treasure
recall and remember until we meet again.
94) Gone is the face we loved so dear, silent the voice we loved to
hear, deep in our hearts the memory is kept, we love you too
much to ever forget.
95) I will hold your precious memory, one that will never grow old, of
my dear and loving …………….who was worth his/her weight in
gold. A million times I’ll miss you, a million times I’ll cry, if my
love could have saved you, you never would have died.
96) Thoughts of happy times together, leave memories that will last
97) Tears in my eyes don’t always glisten, my face isn’t always sad,
but that doesn’t mean I’ve forgotten the wonderful ………….. I
98) Memories are the loveliest things, they last the longest day, they
can’t be brought, they can’t be sold, and they never fade away.
99) They say time heals all sorrows and helps one to forget, but time
so far has only shown, how much I miss you.
100) Partings bring heartaches that nothing can heal, but memories
are treasures that nothing can steal.
101) Deep in our hearts our memories are kept, to cherish and
treasure and never forget.
102) We could never count the times we wished that you were here,
nor ever forget the memories of a ………… we loved so dear, we
could never tell the tears we shed, since the day we had to part,
just three small words “We miss you,” ………….from the bottom
of our hearts.
103) You used to sit and watch for me, worried if I was late, in winter
by the window, in summer by the gate. Your thoughts were
always for me, you never did forget. I think that where you are
waiting, you must be watching yet.
104) Whatever life may hold for me, whatever dreams come true, there
will always be a time when I will remember you.
105) I dream I see your loving face and touch your loving brow, but in
my heart I know I have no ………….now. If love could build a
stairway and memories a lane, I’d walk right into Heaven and
bring you back again.
106) One lonely year without you, the saddest I have known, no one
knows my heartache as I walk through life alone.
107) The days pass quickly, the years do too, but there is always time
to think of you.
108) This special day we cannot share, but in our hearts you are
109) Sadly missed along the way, silently remembered every day.
110) Gentle Jesus up above, Give our Grandad all our love.
111) Thoughts of happy times together, leave memories that will last
112) Today and all our whole lives through, We will love and remember
113) Knowing you are in God’s care, we remember you in silent care.
114) No verse can say, no words repay all we lost one year today.
115) The world may change from year to year, our life from day to day,
but loving memories of you will never fade away.
116) Those we love don’t pass away, they walk beside us every day.
117) The leaves may fall, the sun may set, but we who loved you will
118) Time may close the book of grief, but memories turn back every
119) Words are few, thoughts are deep, and memories of you we will
120) Happy times we spent together, hold memories that will last
121) Gone are the days we used to share, But my love for you is
122) Another leaf in the memory book is sadly turned today.
123) Not a day do we forget you, in our hearts you will always stay, as
we loved you, so we miss you, more and more each day.
124) We think of you in silence, we make no outward show, But what
it meant to lose you, no one will ever know.
125) As long as life and memories last, you will have a place in my
126) My thoughts will always be with you, your face in my mind will
fill. In life I loved you dearly, in death I love you still.
127) I know you will walk beside me and when my life is through I will
pray to God He will take my hand and lead me straight to you.
128) Although I cannot see you, I feel you by my side. Help me walk
this lonely road. Forever be my guide.
129) The years are quickly passing, but our love for you is everlasting.
130) Today tomorrow our whole lives through, we will always love and
131) God will link the broken chain closer when we meet again.
132) Time changes many things but never the heartache that this day
133) Beautiful memories woven in gold, these are the thoughts we
134) No distance can divide us, no matter how far it may be, for love
and precious memories are ours for eternity.
135) Thank you Dad for your love and care, Dads like you are very
136) The final whistle has blown and the game’s ended but our
memories of the times we shared will last forever.
137) A heart of gold stopped beating. Two smiling eyes at rest, God
broke our hearts to prove he only takes the best.
138) Gone is a smile we shall always remember, thank you for the
139) We knew you had to leave us, but you never left alone, for part of
us went with you the day you left your home.
140) You fought so hard through the years but suffered so quietly
through painful tears and left the rest of us wondering why only
the good have to die.
141) God closed your eyes to ease your pain. To wish you back would
be in vain. You suffered so much you told so few, you did not
deserve what you went through.
142) Mother this day we do remember a loving thought to give, to a
dear Mother no longer with us, but in our hearts you will always
143) There’s a grave I shall always visit and tender it with care, but
the hardest part of all dear ……………is knowing you lie there.
144) How sad we are without you, and very lonely too. Our happiness
turned to heartbreak the day that we lost you. We cannot see
your face today, or even hold your hand, but one day we will meet
again in God’s precious land.
145) Thoughts and prayers are all I can give, these you shall have as
long as I live. A prayer for you till the end of time, for the
wonderful parents I am proud were mine.
146) To your resting place we travel, and place flowers with loving
care, my thoughts are always with you, your place no one can fill,
in life I loved you dearly, in death I love you still. I know you walk
beside me, and when my life is through, I pray that God will take
my hand, and lead me straight to you.
147) Thinking of you always, memories never cease, resting in God’s
garden beneath a rose called peace.
148) Gentle Jesus up above give baby …………all our love.
149) He/she was a baby, Heaven sent, but unto us He/She was only
150) A dear little daughter/son so sweet and tender, a little soul we
will always remember.
151) A child of happiness, so full of love, God grant him/her our
152) You left behind some broken hearts, and lovely memories, we
only wanted you.
153) Parting comes and hearts are broken, Loved ones go with words
unspoken, Life goes on, we know it’s time.
154) But it’s not the same since we lost you. Each of us in our own
way, Have special thoughts of you today, No longer in our lives to
share, But in our hearts you are always there.
155) We cannot bring the old days back, when we were all together,
but memories keep you close to us, and memories last forever.
156) Precious memories if happy times, your smiling face locked away
in our hearts forever.
157) No words can ease the heartache, or stop a silent tear, or take
away memories, Of a Dad loved so dear.
158) Your resting place I visit, your flowers I place with care, but no
one knows the heartache, as I turn and leave you there.
159) I can’t get over losing you, No matter how I try, I will always keep
you in my heart, until the day I die.
160) No words, no flowers can say how much I’ve missed you every
161) Although you left so suddenly, your last thoughts were unknown,
you left us beautiful memories, that we are proud to own.
162) Silent thoughts lovingly kept, Just to show I’ll never forget.
163) Lots of things have happened since you left us …….year(s) today.
Things you could have shared with us if God had let you stay.
Our smiles hide the sadness and tears for you still fall, but living
without you is the hardest part of all.
164) Beyond the rainbow’s end, there lies the land of love and light,
where shadows never dim the skies, for ……………there is no
night, and though the loss is hard to bear of a loved one/friend,
we know that we shall find them there …………beyond the
165) Our thoughts go on though time has gone past.
166) We don’t ask for miracles, but today just one will do, to leave the
door wide open, and see you walk right through, we would wrap
our arms around you, and kiss your smiling face; for you were
very special, who no one can replace.
167) Safe in God’s care. Always in my thoughts. So many wonderful
168) God took you from us suddenly, we often wonder why, you left us
in the morning, you never said goodbye, but with us you will
always stay, till we meet you in Heaven one day.
169) A golden heart stopped beating, Two willing hands are still, The
one who did so much for us, Is at rest in God’s will. Good night,
170) A happy smile, a heart of gold, No finer Nan this world could
171) God keep you safe within his care, to make up all that seems
unfair, a haven of rest, no worry or pain.
172) If roses grow in Heaven, Lord, Which I’m sure they do, Place a
bunch in my mum’s arms, And give her my love too.
173) I hear your voice in the lonely hours, When all is quiet and still, I
feel the touch of your unseen hand, Guiding and helping me still,
Each day you walk beside me, I loved you too much to forget,
Someday please God I will find you, Till then goodnight and God
174) God saw you getting weary, did what He thought best, He gently
took you by the hand, into the garden of rest.
175) We said a prayer for you today and know God must have heard,
we felt the answer in our hearts although he spoke no word, we
asked that He be near you and guide you on your way.
176) Character is one thing we make in this world and take with us
into the next.
177) No morning dawns, no evening falls without a thought of you.
178) The time we had was so special, the memories will now live on, of
a Son we’re so proud of, we still can’t believe you’re gone. The
hurt and pain is still with us, it will never go away, for we lost a
very special son …..year(s) ago today.
179) Memories are a gift to treasure, ours of you will last forever.
180) In my memory you will always stay, not once a year, but every
181) My heart for you is always there.
182) Wherever life may take us, No matter what we do, there is a
longing in our hearts, for yesterday and you.
183) I’ll miss you in lots of ways, I don’t know how I’ll fill my days.
184) As each day dawns and starts anew, and as each day ends I
think of you.
185) My heart was broken when you left us, it’s the sadness and pain
that will never go away, Sweet Jesus take this message above, tell
him/her how I miss him/her and give him/her all my love.
186) God has you in His keeping, we have you in our hearts.
187) A loving smile, a heart of gold-I’d do anything to see you again.
188) It’s not the words, they are but few, its love and memories we
keep of you. A quiet thought, a hidden tear, a constant wish that
you were here.
189) A special day, another year, a loving thought, a silent tear, A little
prayer to keep in touch, with the one we love and miss so much.
190) Deep in our hearts, there’s a special place, of a precious
husband and dad, we can never replace.
191) No time at all to say goodbye, to hear you laugh, to see you smile,
it won’t be the same without you.
192) The special love we shared, the happy times together, Will stay in
our hearts, and you will be with us forever.
193) You were so weary, you made no fuss, your strength had gone,
but your courage remained, in our hearts you will always stay.
194) God eased your pain and broke our hearts.
195) In the quiet of the evening you heard God’s gentle call, with
farewells left unspoken, you quietly left us all.
196) Your end was very sudden it’s hard to reason why, the saddest
part of all is we never said goodbye.
197) To your resting place we travel, and place flowers with loving
care, my thoughts are always with you, your place no one can fill,
in life I loved you dearly, in death I love you still. I know you walk
beside me, and when my life is through, I pray that god will take
my hand and lead me straight to you.
198) Thinking of you always, memories never cease, resting in God’s
garden, beneath a rose called peace.
199) Never more than a thought away.
200) Gentle Jesus up above give ……………………… all our love.