INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES ON ADMISSION TEST TAKING
for admission to first year of first study cycle to Faculty of Electrical Engineering in Sarajevo
Admission test will take place on Monday, July, 04.2011., at 10:00 am at Faculty of Electrical Engineering
premises in Sarajevo, University Campus, Zmaja od Bosne bb, Sarajevo.
1. Candidates taking the admission test need to come betwen 09:30 - 09:45 am in front of room they are
assigned to. Distribution of candidates by rooms will be announcend on Friday, July, 01.2011. at Faculty
WEB site and notice board at Faculty entrance.
2. Each candidate must have a indentification document with (ID, drivers licence or passport), and
candidate code form (you will get this form when registering for admission test).
ALL CANDIDATES THAT DO NOT HAVE APPROPRIATE IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO
TAKE THE ADMISSION TEST.
3. Total test time is 120 minuts, from the moment the last candidate in the room receives the test.
4. For each correct answer candidate will receive 2 points, and there are no negative points for wrong
5. The use of mobile phones, calculators and any other electronic devices is not permitted during test.
Candidates can use stationery (you can write the test with black or blue pen; you can also use triangle,
ruler, protractor and other geometric accessories), identification document and candidate code form.
6. Any form of communication with other candiates is not permitted during test.
7. If the candidate has any questions regarding the given problems he can ask the assistant or the
professors in the room. All candidates in the room must be able to hear the asked question and given
answer. Violation of this rule will be sanctioned by removal of the candidate from taking the test.
8. Assistantsd in the room can not approach or communicate with individual candidates
9. Candidate needs to write his code on test book with problems (on marked place).
10.After the total test time is up the candidate must hand over the admission test form eith answers and
the test book with problems. Candidate can keep the copy of admission test form.
11.Example of admission test form is posted on Faculty WEB site.
Admission test form has three parts:
Candidate fills in his passport number.
In this part candidate fills in his personal code (on marked place) and then fills in the corresponding circles
below (first circle correspondes to first letter/number etc).
Part three is answer sheet , where candidate fills in answers by filling in corresponding circles.
12.Rule is: one question = one answer (one circle filled in). Question with multiple marks will not be
13.Mark your answers properly! Fill in the entire circle with your answer darkly and completely.
14.Mark your answer after you are completely sure. Corrections are not allowed on your admission test
WE STRONGLY ADVISE CANDIDATES TAKING TEST TO FILL IN THE ANSWERS AFTER THEY ARE COMPLETELY
SURE, BECAUSE ERASURES ARE NOT ALLOWED.
Admission test preliminary results and preliminary rankings:
15.Admission mathematics test preliminary results, as well as preliminary rankings, will be announced on
Tuesday, July, 05.2011.at 03:00 pm at Faculty WEB site (http://www.etf.unsa.ba) and notice board at
16.All candidates with complaints on preliminary results, need to make request for revision of their paper,
in written, and had it ovet to Student Services of Faculty betwen July, 05.2011. and July, 07.2011. (ending
on thursday at 01:00 pm).
17.Complaint ang request id directed at Admission Test Commission at Faculty of Electrical Engineering in
Sarajevo, academic 2011/2012.
18.Considering complaints with Admission Test Commission will take place on Friday, July, 09.2011. at
09:00 am in room S5, first floor, exclusively in the presence of the candidate.
19.The candidate must, in case of complaints, bring his copy of admission test form.
President of Commission
Red.prof.dr Narcis Behlilović,dipl.el.ing.