Cantarell Offshore Oil Field Follows Decline A Big Blow To Mexico Oil Supply
Cantarell oil field accounts for a major share of Mexico’s oil production. The Cantarell complex has four major oil fields- Akal, Nohoch, Chac, and Kutz. Of these, Akal is the most important one. Cantarell has an estimated reserve of 35.0 billion barrels of oil of which recoverable reserves are estimated to be 18.0 billion barrels.
• GlobalData viewpoints cover the latest events or important trends in the global oil and gas industry and provide our in-depth analysis of issues and challenges. Viewpoints offer expert opinions and GlobalData’s views of various developments that have been taking place in the oil and gas industry across the world.
Reasons to Buy
• Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the oil and gas industry.
• Gain a strong understanding of the energy market and analyze the major trends in the global oil and gas industry today
• Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the oil and gas industry
• Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events
Pages to are hidden for
"Cantarell Offshore Oil Field Follows Decline A Big Blow To Mexico Oil Supply"Please download to view full document