Q-Cells Investment Plans in Malaysia - The Strategic Angle
Q-Cells, the world’s largest solar cell producing company is on the verge of conquering the solar photovoltaic market. This is indicative from the fact of its current investment plans to set up a new plant in Malaysia for solar and thin film cells production.
• GlobalData viewpoints cover the latest events or important trends in the alternative energy industry and provide our in-depth analysis of issues and challenges. Viewpoints offer expert opinions and GlobalData’s views of various developments that have been taking place in the alternative energy industry across the world.
Reasons to Buy
• Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the alternative energy industry.
• Gain a strong understanding of the energy market and analyze the major trends in the global alternative energy industry today
• Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the alternative energy industry
• Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events