Obama’s Policies to Give Massive Boost to Renewable Sector
Barack Obama’s victory in the Presidential elections will mark the departure of the policies of the last eight years followed under Bush’s administration. Though most of Obama’s policies were formulated in an era of $100 plus oil prices, it will be interesting to see which policies will be implemented with oil prices trading at half the levels. The financial crisis and job creation has replaced energy prices as the most important issue for the American people, and in keeping with this mood, Barack Obama is most likely to implement policies that facilitate investment and job creation in America, rather than tax companies and subsidize the american energy bill.
• GlobalData viewpoints cover the latest key events or important developments in the nuclear energy industry and provide our in-depth analysis of issues and challenges. Viewpoints offer expert opinions and GlobalData’s views of various developments that have been taking place in the nuclear energy industry across the world.
Reasons to Buy
• Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the nuclear energy industry.
• Gain a strong understanding of the nuclear energy market and analyze the major trends in the global nuclear energy industry today
• Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the nuclear energy industry
• Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events
Pages to are hidden for
"Obama’s Policies to Give Massive Boost to Renewable Sector"Please download to view full document